Electrical Guru?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Electrical Guru?

Any electrical pro's on here who would be able to fix my 02 R1 lights?

Globes are new, fuse is fine. Something is wrong with the wiring, i don't know anything about wiring unfortunately.

If no one offers i'll just take it to a mech. but i figure if someone is handy on here i'll give them a carton for their time.
    Riding for Cameron Elliott #52
    1985 - 2009

Check relay
    "Some people are like clouds. When they disappear it's a beautiful day"

Comment

Yagadan,

Im pulling a sicky tomoorow (I was supposed to fly out tomorrow arvo) so I can have a look - im a real electrician so im pretty sure I'll be able to tell you whats wrong with it.

Can you ride it - or do you want to avoid that due to the light not working?

Comment

hey harro i got my bike working. if yad i s riding over let me know i'll pop in.

Comment

Roger that.

Good to hear yours is back online mate - we'll go for a crusie one of these days when we're both in Perth.

Comment

PMing you harro, cheers champ.
            1985 - 2009

Comment

Big thanks to Harro for giving me a hand today...turned out to be an easy to fix problem which was awesome. Top bloke.

My shout when i see ya at the pub buddy!
              1985 - 2009

Comment

I fuckin love this place:-)
                Posted via Mobile Device

Comment

What was it?

Comment

No worries Yag, glad I could help - Would enjoy doing a pub run in the future for sure mate.

Your right Ahm3d, I really enjoy being a part of PSB, some great people here..

One of the pins for the headlight wire in a harness had pushed back and was only getting a little contact. Due to the small contact point a fair bit of heat had built up - discolouring the plug. Little bit of screwdriver lovin freed the pin up and it slotted back nicely into place. Shouldnt have too much more trouble now, but to be sure I'll bring a deutsche plug back with me from work.

Comment

Good work mate .

Comment

Noice!

PSB rules.
                        EXPERIENCE: noun: Knowledge or skill derived from actual participation or direct contact rather than mere study, interest, or internet.

Comment

Working...
                        X