Riding the Breakdown Lane

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Riding the Breakdown Lane

Saw a fellow doing about 80 in the breakdown lane at Mt Henry Bridge at 5pm during peak hour parking practice today and wondered what the general consensus of opinion is amongst the viewers about this practice?
    Harleys make a noise ___ Ducatis make music

he's an idiot, there is so much crap sitting in the emergency lane

btw was it a cruiser?
    Originally posted by CBRsairz
    assume nothing Macca, I've totally been cockblocked before :spiteful:

Comment

also- what if someone decides to pull in there all of a sudden?
      it's also illegal- don't know what the penalty is but.....
      http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pale_Blue_Dot

Comment

Originally posted by Macca View Post
        he's an idiot
        +1

Saw a guy on a smaller bike on the Freeway heading north between Canning Hwy and the bridge not in the outside emergency lane, but in the little space on the inside between the lane and the concrete barrier for the train lines - it's about 40cm wide and full of crap... accident waiting to happen.

Comment

saw a guy riding a naked kwaka up on the foot path this morning near the douglas ave / canning highway lights.

Comment

Idiots. Is a flat tire really worth 6 car lengths?

Comment

Originally posted by AWSE View Post
              not that i condone it..but i'd say it would probably more like 500+ car lengths.

Comment

No cruiser..sport bike, couldn't see what..pale blue helmet.
                Harleys make a noise ___ Ducatis make music

Comment

Originally posted by Arthur View Post
                  Saw a fellow doing about 80 in the breakdown lane at Mt Henry Bridge at 5pm during peak hour parking practice today and wondered what the general consensus of opinion is amongst the viewers about this practice?
                  What's your opinion about this practice?
                  Originally posted by Melkor
                  The Saint is all over the answer like a Saint on a cupcake.

Comment

Originally posted by AWSE View Post
                    Smells like a challenge.
                    such comment
                    wow
                    many post

Comment

Originally posted by vbroom View Post
                      not that i condone it..but i'd say it would probably more like 500+ car lengths.
                      I just thought me might be passing in the breakdown lane, not cruising.

Comment

its ok if its a ducati..after all ,thats why the lane is there for in the 1st place...

Comment

see the problem with that is some car drivers might think its a good idea and copy ya. At least with lane splitting the cars can't follow.
                          Posted via Mobile Device
                          Need a website designer? PM me for a quote.
                          Here are some sites I've done recently - Velocity Race Team | Business Insurance | West Perth Insurance Broker | Labour Hire | Final Trim Operators

Comment

at 80k next to parked up frustrated traffic, nah not the cleverest thing, move thru the traffic, not slash thru, sick people out there who would / could do something like pull gently to the left at the last moment, with intent... police would not investigate too hard I suspect.
                            You can't *burrrp* can't just post, just post anything you feel like morty, you just *burrp* just end up *burrp* end up hurting people's feelings morty I mean how, how would you like it if I said things that offended you morty?

Comment

Illegal? Yes. Stupid? Probably. Dangerous? Sometimes. Will it knock a couple of minutes off your travel time? Yep.

Originally posted by Nudge View Post
                              at 80k next to parked up frustrated traffic, nah not the cleverest thing, move thru the traffic, not slash thru, sick people out there who would / could do something like pull gently to the left at the last moment, with intent... police would not investigate too hard I suspect.
                              The police wouldn't investigate too hard as to why someone pulled onto the emergency lane, without reason, into the path of another vehicle? orly? By the way, it's the same with splitting/filtering...

Comment

Working...
                              X