change of ownership

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• change of ownership

Sorry quick q. Can these forms be picked up at the post office these days? I see you can d/l them from the DPI website, but my colour cartridge has run out. Do you think they are going to care if the forms are black and white or do you think this will cause issues if they arent pink and green? I know it sounds like a stupid q, but i dont want to get hassled by the dpi for minor things like coloured forms and have to back track and find the new owner to write out the papers all over again etc.
    Got someone looking at the bike tomorrow morning and have lost my transfer papers i picked up :mellow:

Just print them out - you'll be fine.

Comment

Posted via Mobile Device
      EDIT: nvm
      Stupid mobile device ..
      Last edited by Wedge; 08-08-2009, 10:48 AM.
      :stupid:

Comment

that would be my cousin that is seeing it.

I guess I'll see u tomorrow

Comment

ahhh so thats you?! dont you have a babyblade for sale too?

edit: yours is a westy too, and your after 1k less...doesnt he want yours or did you sell it?

Comment

I do mate.
            I'm actually in two minds about selling it now though... even though I can go bigger.. I don't think I will until Summer.. and I need my bike fix!

Comment

ah ok fair enuff...im in the middle of getting my R's but cant afford a DECENT 600 for a lil while yet ...was gonna do an ahg course on the lil blade, but will wait it out and do it with a 600 if it sells
              [email protected] you coming to check out a bike thats exactly the same as yours!

Comment

black and white would do just fine..iirc i bought mine with black/white transfer papers too..

on another note..must be nice to have someone buying ur bike..mine has no bites yet..

-shui

Originally posted by HotelBushranger
                Talked to some chick today at the village that rides a GPX 250. Wasn't very friendly though, must have crabs.

Comment

he hasnt bought it yet!....im in no real hurry to sell, havent got the R's yet, have a few lessons next week but no test booked in yet.
                  Most people arent getting bites, its a winter thing i think ...got my eye on pageys r6 or droo's suzy gixxer, but cant afford either without selling my lil bus. See how we go.

Comment

You can pick them up at the post office, i think most of them are open at least for saturday morning
                    It was like that when I got here.

Comment

If you are very particular about using a geniune one from the licencing services, I have a spare one. Lemme know if you need it.

Comment

+1 to black white. Done it a few times now. Tis cool.
                        Posted via Mobile Device
                        Spam

Comment

Black and white is fine... Also, it's DOT now, not DPI... Not that they've updated the forms or site properly... http://www.dpi.wa.gov.au/mediaFiles/...leTransfer.pdf

Comment

thanks for all your help guys, bike sold this morning

Comment

cool. what are you buying next?

Comment

Working...
                              X