Crash Scene Clips

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Crash Scene Clips

I have a link to a very graphic crash scene clip. Is it appropriate to post it here?

Sup to you dude

Is there any reason you want to post a graphic crash clip over any other?

Dubs

Comment

Yes because it makes people aware of what can happen. However some people like myself try to ride oblivious of such facts. Touch wood.
      Degreaser?

Comment

Originally posted by Jaybo View Post
        I have a link to a very graphic crash scene clip. Is it appropriate to post it here?
        If you want...

Comment

depends how graphic..... poor taste is always poor taste.
          Being an Australian is not an excuse for being dumb and racist.

Comment

Yeah i understand that there are many all over the web.

As i have just got back from Indonesia it reminds me of how many westerners squid over there and just how crazy people can be. I have witnessed and heard of serious accidents in only the few times i've been there.

I believe this clip is from Thailand.

cut me off at the knees and call me tripod...

Comment

GRAPHIC WARNING: this one at your own risk.

Comment

Oh My God! So wish i didn't see this don't watch this if you want to keep riding!!! :o
                Degreaser?

Comment

Definitely some graphic stuff, I know it is a bit insensitive to say it but if you are riding on a high powered bike without a helmet and that happens it is natural selection.

Comment

Bit of a grim job that, having to pick up the splattered bits of george everywhere.
                    Dead Man's Hand
                    Internationational Porter Protection Group
                    Just call me Pat

Comment

I havent seen this clip, but i can guess what its like
                      I just wonder what is the logic of posting graphic stuff here?
                      Is your aim improving motorcycle safety or some fetish for blood and guts?

Will there now be a flood links to motorbike accidents, car crashes, photos of grandparents who died, children that drowned in the swimming pool, builders crushed by falling cranes, much loved pets run over by cars, industrial accidents involving powertools....

If one nasty photo is good, then more must be better?

Comment

Originally posted by Bulla View Post
                        Yes because it makes people aware of what can happen.
                        I've seen enough dead and mutilated mates to know what can happen.
                        Ta.

Comment

Originally posted by Desmogod View Post
                          I've seen enough dead and mutilated mates to know what can happen.
                          Ta.
                          Fair call, to be honest I couldn't agree more. i regret saying yes
                          Degreaser?

Comment

I'll admit having a look out of pure morbid curiosity - you don't have to be mashed to injure yourself badly enough to wreck your life, and I don't see a lot of point in posting it. Anyone who doesn't wear a helmet is knowingly risking their life, and no-one's gonna be shocked out of it by a vid.

To try and add some semblance of actual discussion to this thread:

Would a helmet have possibly helped his situation enough to save him? Looks like he (the first guy) got flung into the pole, rather than was in a situation where his head was ground against pavement.

I'd say, given the apparent impact force, his neck would probably have broken or something (pure armchair speculation).
                            Originally posted by Dragunov-21
                            If you want me to answer a question, I want you to ask one that doesn't put words in my mouth that were never there.

Comment

This is exactly why your mum tells you "always wear clean undies"

Comment

Working...
                              X