Tank bag

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tank bag

Where do i get a tank bag for my zx-6r that suits the tank protector that was already on when i bought the bike? the protecter has clips for a bag so i presume the same ppl that make the protector make a bag? i cant find anything on the kwaka website, where else should i look
    I know i cant spell, please don't feel the need to correct me

Originally posted by Conrad View Post
    Where do i get a tank bag for my zx-6r that suits the tank protector that was already on when i bought the bike? the protecter has clips for a bag so i presume the same ppl that make the protector make a bag? i cant find anything on the kwaka website, where else should i look
    Is your tank protector a "bagster" product? Thats the one i have on my hornet....

Bagster - ZX 6 R - KAWASAKI - 2008 - black
    Attached Files

Comment

Mine looks completely diff, has ZX6R embroided on it, this is the trouble im having, not knowing what brand it is, dont want to take it off to look for a tag if i dont have to
      I know i cant spell, please don't feel the need to correct me

Comment

Originally posted by Conrad View Post
        Mine looks completely diff, has ZX6R embroided on it, this is the trouble im having, not knowing what brand it is, dont want to take it off to look for a tag if i dont have to
        Sorry mate.. Cant think of any others....

PS Bagster do embroided tank protectors... Mine says "hornet" on the side... But if that not it good luck with your search!

Comment

Working...
        X