Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fuel for Track Day

G,Day,

Got a track day coming up, whats the best way to manage my fuel, I know I can fill in Joondalup, but, will a use a full tank doing level 1, Im riding a 1200,
    and if I do whats the best way to get more fuel up there ?

Mac

Strap a small jerry can to your bike or make friends with someone that is taking a car/trailer.

Comment

Just put out a request in the thread for the event asking PSBer's to haul some stuff up for you. If I'm going, I'll take it up for you.
      EXPERIENCE: noun: Knowledge or skill derived from actual participation or direct contact rather than mere study, interest, or internet.

Comment

You'll be right, we used to take the ZX12R up to the track for level 3 and it didn't need fuel, it was not ridden as slow as what you will be doing in level 1.

That being said, someone will no doubt give you a litre or two if you need it to get to a servo on the way home

Comment

Last time I carried a 10 litre Jerry Can in my back pack. More than enough for me!

Comment

Damn just read it on MotoGP... http://www.motogp.com/en/news/2009/Stoner+to+miss+Czech+GP

Comment

Well he is out for sure now.

Comment

Stoner pulling a heart muscle doesn't really affect the amount of fuel a 1200's going to use on a level 1, does it?
                Insert witty comment here

Comment

Working...
                X