Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• how many wheelies have you done?

poll as per

how many wheelies have you done? (guess)

how many km have you ridden? (roughly)
    number of wheelies = 0
    19.69%
    number of wheelies = 1 to 10
    15.06%
    number of wheelies = 11 to 100
    5.79%
    number of wheelies = 101 to 1,000
    8.49%
    number of wheelies = 1001 to 10,000
    6.56%
    number of wheelies = 10,001 or more
    2.70%
    number of km ridden = less than 10km
    2.70%
    number of km ridden = 10 to 100km
    1.16%
    number of km ridden = 101 to 1,000km
    1.93%
    number of km ridden = 1001 to 10,000km
    9.27%
    number of km ridden = 10,001 to 100,000km
    18.15%
    number of km ridden = 100,001km or more
    8.49%
    Originally posted by Bendito
    If we get to a stop and we are missing a dozen bikes and you are last, it was your fault. Don't be that guy. No one likes that guy.

~20000km's on cbr250, about 5 failed wheelies then i kinda gave up.

~8000km's on R1, 50 - 100?

on a private road officer
    Riding for Cameron Elliott #52
    1985 - 2009

Comment

wheelies I've done - 0 that I wouldn't be ashamed of.

Kilometres - 50 thousandish?

Comment

rats.. i should have included number of times busted doing wheelies as well

then we could calc avg number of wheelies per km ridden and chance of getting caught and perform risk analysis
        If we get to a stop and we are missing a dozen bikes and you are last, it was your fault. Don't be that guy. No one likes that guy.

Comment

I said over a thousand :o
          I may be talking out of my ass, but I'd say I do at least two or three every time I go out, rarely less, sometimes a lot more. And I ride pretty much every day, and have been doing wheelies for ~18 months.

100 may be a little high on reflection, but it's definitely many hundreds

Comment

God I dunno, in the thousands?
            Poll is flawed, borked by rgvlee.

Comment

Originally posted by Bendito View Post
              I said over a thousand :o
              I may be talking out of my ass, but I'd say I do at least two or three every time I go out
              i used to be like that.. if you arent practicing them all the time its not safe

i was thinking that once upon a time, it was quite common to see bikes wheelie off a set of lights, dont see much of it nowadays.

Comment

For a smart guy you fucking suck at making poll's.

Remember the last few about accidents and shit ?

Comment

It doesnt work because you can't see who picked which. But I've probably ridden 30-40 000km, and done a few hundred wheelies. I'm like Ben, i do a few nearly every time I'm riding, and I ride daily. Pretty mucht the only time I don't wheelie is when it's wet.
                  If cleanliness is next to godliness, why was jesus a dirty sandal-wearing beardo?

Comment

0 . I manged to unload the forks and skip a couple of times though.

6000km.

On a wheelies done per 1000km ratio, that works out to.... 0.
                    Insert witty comment here

Comment

Originally posted by g0zer View Post
                      i used to be like that.. if you arent practicing them all the time its not safe

i was thinking that once upon a time, it was quite common to see bikes wheelie off a set of lights, dont see much of it nowadays.
                      too much risk of getting your bike impounded and losing your license for 6 months.
                      If cleanliness is next to godliness, why was jesus a dirty sandal-wearing beardo?

Comment

Originally posted by nath View Post
                        For a smart guy you fucking suck at making poll's.

Remember the last few about accidents and shit ?
                        thats cos im doing it at work.. too much alt tab.. i spose i should actually use the preview thread and think before hitting enter

Comment

Sensible motorcyclists don't do wheelies. I'm sensible.
                          Please, call me Flash...

Comment

Originally posted by Flash Harry View Post
                            Boring motorcyclists don't do wheelies. I'm boring.

Comment

Originally posted by Semi View Post
                              too much risk of getting your bike impounded and losing your license for 6 months.
                              yeppers

i became paranoid a while back and stopped.. i reckon it would have been about the same time the cops started encouraging people to dob in hoons... you know if you are on your way to work surrounded by the same cars everyday and wheelie off the same lights everyday it only takes one wowser to get your plate :p

Comment

Working...
                              X