tracking down via rego

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• tracking down via rego

Hi Guys, mate of mine had an off 2 days ago caused by a cage....

very long story short the driver has given dud details and phone number but we have the correct rego number and a number of witnesses but no way to track her down?

Is there anyway of finding her via the rego number, we called into a police station but they informed us that only the insurance company can do it (he is uninsured) and the side of his 09 daytona is f$#ked so we need to find her!

Any help would be much appreciated

Cheers and many thanks

Fill in a police report, the Police can do it it might come down to a hit and run or suppling false detials to police tend to get a bit crappy about that. Is your friend insured? put a claim in and the insurance company can hunt them down and skin them.
    Harvey community radio has a motorcycling show listen over the web here www.harveycommunityradio.com.au ,Facebook here http://www.facebook.com/pages/The-Mo...34691323302991 yes I am the goose that hosts it.

Comment

Originally posted by fatboy247 View Post
      (he is uninsured)

Cheers and many thanks
      Originally posted by Nero Diablo View Post
      Is your friend insured? put a claim in and the insurance company can hunt them down and skin them.
      Only the police can hunt them done via a rego check. Put in a report to the police and tell them that she gave false details.
      Need a website designer? PM me for a quote.
      Here are some sites I've done recently - Velocity Race Team | Business Insurance | West Perth Insurance Broker | Labour Hire | Final Trim Operators

Comment

Originally posted by fatboy247 View Post
        (he is uninsured)
        **Edit - beaten

I managed to get the details of my hit and run through freedom of information, but the police investigated it so I dont know if that applies in your case..

Comment

I know that it's "possible" but someone would/could lose their job over it.

+1 Do a police report, and let them do it.

Comment

Police is the only way as a hit and run.

They wont give out any actual info to you because people can stalk others and bash others and shit so its a big no-no.
            My mum always used to say, when life hands you lemons "kill mob within spell duration with a soul gem of adequate quality for the mob's level to trap its soul"

Comment

Post it up on here, someone might be able to help him out
              If its got wheels or tits, you know it's gonna be trouble. ^_^

Comment

thanks guys, i will get him to post the rego on here asap, i kown it is a white pajero in canning vale, we think we know what school her kids go to so might have to stalk the school (but not in a dirty perv way )

Comment

As already said, POLICE with the rego.

Hit and run is taken pretty seriously I believe....

Comment

yes we all take it seriously------- post the rego here.
                    REPENT MOTHER FUCKER
                    (anarchy in english )

Comment

Again thanks, but it is NOT a hit and run as such, details were exchanged but it turns out that the details were incorrect (hence the problem)

It was a complex accident that is hard to explain but fault was admitted and witnesses came forward to varify the story, but unfortunately she has given fake phone numbers and address!

The police are reluctant to help in this instance....... sounds like he may be f$#ked

Comment

post it here and you may be able to dodge the fuckarround .
                        I love a good witch hunt
                        REPENT MOTHER FUCKER
                        (anarchy in english )

Comment

Lodge an accident report form and if the other driver hasnt, they will hunt her down for failure to report an accident.
                          They hung a sign up in our town "If you live it up, you won't live it down"-Tom Waits

Comment

well if she gave you false details im pretty sure thats classisfied as running
                            Originally posted by Lefty
                            Wouldn't be like me to upset the herd.

Comment

ok guys it is 1CVN575 and it is a white late model mitsubishi pajero, the driver wear's the full ninja muslim headgear so it should be easily spotted in canning vale!

cheers for the help!

Comment

Working...
                              X