Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Murdoch university Theft

Hi all,

Yesterday at around 1pm a group of 3 guys stole a motorcycle at Murdoch university.

They attempted to steal my scooter and in the process broke the steering lock and afew other things. Luckily for me they didn't manage to start it up.

Such bastards.

Anyway, if the guy that got his bike stolen reads this you should give us details about your bike so we can keep an eye out for it.

Thanks

Any CCTV around the area?

Sucks man.

Comment

from which carpark?

do they still have the security guys riding and driving around the carparks? or has it been cutback to only at night?
      Last edited by drifter; 13-08-2009, 07:40 PM. Reason: moar q's
      Need a website designer? PM me for a quote.
      Here are some sites I've done recently - Velocity Race Team | Business Insurance | West Perth Insurance Broker | Labour Hire | Final Trim Operators

Comment

This seems to be a common occurrence at Murdoch - no one wants to keep vigil with a couple of baseball bats?

Comment

I haz t-ball bat and attitude.

S.
          Chuck Norris is 1/8th Cherokee. This has nothing to do with ancestry, the man ate a fucking Indian.

Comment

Murdoch does provide a designated bike parking area in the main carpark with a security cable to attach your bike to. Was it stolen from there?
            Need a website designer? PM me for a quote.
            Here are some sites I've done recently - Velocity Race Team | Business Insurance | West Perth Insurance Broker | Labour Hire | Final Trim Operators

Comment

Mine was parked in car park 3.

I think they got his at a different car park though. I'm amazed that it was done at the most busy time and no one did or said anything.

The security guards saw them and chased them but it was too late, they had got one of the bikes and were too fast.

There are no security cameras around the parkings in Murdoch though which i find shocking.

Comment

do a search of murdoch uni

Have you won the game recently?? Post here

Comment

Originally posted by The Acumen View Post
                  Mine was parked in car park 3.

I think they got his at a different car park though. I'm amazed that it was done at the most busy time and no one did or said anything.

The security guards saw them and chased them but it was too late, they had got one of the bikes and were too fast.

There are no security cameras around the parkings in Murdoch though which i find shocking.
                  How the fuck do guys carrying a motorcycle around in their car outrun security guards??

Originally posted by pnorkle View Post
                  This seems to be a common occurrence at Murdoch - no one wants to keep vigil with a couple of baseball bats?
                  Oh yeh man - im all for this - had a bike stolen a couple of years ago and would love the payback. I'll bring the louiseville slugger i have sitting next to me

Comment

[QUOTE=Harro;1540910]How the fuck do guys carrying a motorcycle around in their car outrun security guards??

Na what happened was 3 guys came in with 2 bikes and left with 3 bikes. One was riding on the back of friends bike.

Normal people like me save up months for a bike. Others are like, "hey guys i just passed my license, lets go get me a bike at murdoch uni."

Comment

Working...
                    X