MC rentals in Perth?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MC rentals in Perth?

Gday all. I am planning a vacation in Perth with my girlfriend.
    She is from there and we are going to visit her mum. I'm looking for a motorcycle to rent for a couple of day trips north and south of Perth.
    I looked online and only found 1 rental company but they're in Melbourne.
    If any of you have a 1000cc or larger motorcycle you would like to rent or know of a rental company in Perth, I would love to hear from you.
    Planning on being there sometime in February. I have over 35 years experience riding, not a racer by any means. Currently own 2 Yamahas, 1000 Virago and a Vmax.
    Have full coverage insurance too. Would be nice if bike had saddlebags but not absolutely necessary. Will purchase helmets locally so no worries there.

Thanks for reading this post. I'm hope someone is interested in trading some dollars for a ride. Cars are for pussies. I can't imagine seeing Australia in any other way than from the saddle.
    Later
    Paul

Hi paul welcome to PSB

THESE GUYS may be a start

Check HERE too

Dubs

Comment

G'day mate,
      Best of luck sorting something out. Let us know when you get here, we'll take you out and show you the sights
      For LAMS information and resources - http://www.perthstreetbikes.com/foru...thread-156358/
      For LAMS discussion and to ask questions - http://www.perthstreetbikes.com/foru...thread-143289/

Comment

A mate of mine with a new bike hire business.
        Rent Ride Australia ~ Motorcycle Rentals Australia
        They would be keen to hear from you, and have a great new modern fleet.

Greg.

Comment

Sweet! You folks are great. Julia and I will be spending a couple of weeks there. I'm sure we can make time to meet some great people.
          Keep the shiny side up.
          Paul

Comment

Originally posted by Hillzbilly View Post
            A mate of mine with a new bike hire business.
            Rent Ride Australia ~ Motorcycle Rentals Australia
            They would be keen to hear from you, and have a great new modern fleet.

Greg.
            The Bandit would be the one to rent if you are going to have a pillion for your trip

Good luck to your friend, there is a market out there, just most don't like paying the prices

Comment

Working...
            X