Inline pressure switches

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Inline pressure switches

Just put a set of vortex rearsets on my 08cbr600 and realised I had forgotten to order a brakelight pressure switch. What i'm asking is are these a universal switch? (I'm assuming this goes into the top of the factory master cylinder?) And where can i get one from?

Thanks in advance

BJ
    Originally posted by Rocket
    Hahah yeah, cos if there's one thing that scares the shit out of people, it's a bunch of 60kg computer geeks on GPX250's wobbling into a carpark.

Can't you just order a vortex one?
    If cleanliness is next to godliness, why was jesus a dirty sandal-wearing beardo?

Comment

cant seem to find a switch by itself. Motomummy are the only ones that come close but they are only sold with the rearsets. Anyone know someone local?
      Hahah yeah, cos if there's one thing that scares the shit out of people, it's a bunch of 60kg computer geeks on GPX250's wobbling into a carpark.

Comment

If you send MM an email, im sure they'd hook you up. Or send an email to whoever you bought the rearsets from.
        If cleanliness is next to godliness, why was jesus a dirty sandal-wearing beardo?

Comment

Rated R parts have them. They're local. AFAIK they are universal electrically, just ensure the thread pitch is correct.

http://cgi.ebay.com.au/Banjo-Brake-L...lenotsupported

Comment

Originally posted by Cam 52 View Post
            Rated R parts have them. AFAIK they are universal electrically, just ensure the thread pitch is correct.

cheers mate

Comment

RatedR is where I got mine from. I know he's in Perth, but don't know if he has a shopfront or if he only sells on ebay.

Maybe someone else does???

beaten like a wife that can't cook

Comment

^Used to sell out of Rilusi, ages ago, but he only sells from eBay now.
                FTP

Comment

Working...
                X