Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 09R1 1st servive 1st fault

Well its the first 1000ks out the way its service time,
    I have a mobile bike mechanic comeing arround . got his number from good old PSB serch ^_^
    One thing that sprang up today wich dosnt really matter but pisses me off, the speedo lowest didget has disapered. So 70 is just 7
    100 is 10, you get the picture.
    Now if i get a service from a dealer i think it will cost moore, but they might fix my dash.
    I get my mobile fella, , i know i will be happy with the work and price, but no dash repaires.
    What dose the world of PSB think , also any outher 09R1s with faults.
    I know its only a minor fault i have,
    REPENT MOTHER FUCKER
    (anarchy in english )

Dash is a warranty job.

Comment

Originally posted by shan View Post
      What dose the world of PSB think
      bikes under warrantee right?

ask your dealer to fix it
      Originally posted by Bendito
      If we get to a stop and we are missing a dozen bikes and you are last, it was your fault. Don't be that guy. No one likes that guy.

Comment

Yep i will but when they have it (dealer) ---- i dont Its selfish of me but it is my preciousssss
        REPENT MOTHER FUCKER
        (anarchy in english )

Comment

Originally posted by shan View Post
          Yep i will but when they have it (dealer) ---- i dont Its selfish of me but it is my preciousssss
          well then dont get it fixed. :mellow:
          Have you won the game recently?? Post here

Comment

It's a warranty issue. Take it back get it fixed. You work on a rig so take it to them the day before you fly out - By the time you finish your swing it should be ready to pick up. Rocket science much?

Comment

Just get the Yamaha dealer to order the replacement in, and take the bike in when it rocks up.
              Fuck leaving the bike with them for weeks while they wait for parts to rock up.
              FTP

Comment

Originally posted by Flamedance View Post
                It's a warranty issue. Take it back get it fixed. You work on a rig so take it to them the day before you fly out - By the time you finish your swing it should be ready to pick up. Rocket science much?
                Fucking CUBs....

Comment

Comment

Talk to the Mobile Mechanic and they are familiar with this and they will help you with what to say and the info you need.

The mobile mechanics mentioned on here are licenced mechanics and do NOT void warranties.
                    Atlas Performance, dyna pumps, " your name goes here"

Comment

"No way i was doing 200, Orifice!"

S.
                      Chuck Norris is 1/8th Cherokee. This has nothing to do with ancestry, the man ate a fucking Indian.

Comment

"I was only doing 20!.....check it out for yourself"
                        Click here to see my Ducati 999R in the PSB garage... You'll love it!

Don't click here to see my ZX9R aka The Ginger Ninja... there's no link!

Comment

Not had any problems with mine. Have you done any messing with the electrics yourself?

Comment

You can do warranty claims any time, doesn't need to coincide with service.
                            Drop the bike off at your Yammie dealer, get them to check it out...if they need to order the part take the bike home and return it when the part arrives.
                            May as well get it fixed under the warranty, at no cost.
                            -JC-

Comment

Havent messed with anything yet, that all comes with 1st service.
                              Arwon the fella i am getting around comes with your blessing in anouther thred, so i thought OK. give him a go.
                              Next week i will drop in the dealer and see whats the score.
                              cheers for inputs people
                              REPENT MOTHER FUCKER
                              (anarchy in english )

Comment

Working...
                              X