Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 7 News now

Anyone watching it?
    Who the FUCK do you think you are RAC? You think it's priarily the riders fault that they are dying.
    Cocks.

What are they reporting.. my tv stuffed up last night.

Comment

Yea I saw it..
      Must be all those crazy scooter riders faults

Comment

coming down the freeway this arvo and the big billboards flashing.......scooter riders wear protective gear it make sense.........

Straightline2ten your motorcycle and motor car repairer for smash repairs

insurance or private work, plastic welding,resprays, restoration and classics

dianella 93703770

Comment

This would be their contribution to the current road safety forums? Anyone who thinks the RAC are going to be a friend of motorcyclists in our lifetime is living a fkn dream.
          Please, call me Flash...

Comment

Originally posted by alpha View Post
            What are they reporting.. my tv stuffed up last night.
            9 Riders in WA have died in the last 4 months, so they are pushing for more stringent testing procedures due to that fact.
            I'm not saying the test isn't too easy, I'm saying that they should are yet another typical knee jerk organisation.

Comment

RAC should get fucked and mind there own business just because their info is biased today tonight style bullshit. I do agree with better training for motorcyclists and especially scooters. Most scooter riders is see (bar flash harry) are either q\squidding, riding on footpaths or just innept in general.
              Originally posted by Rocket
              Hahah yeah, cos if there's one thing that scares the shit out of people, it's a bunch of 60kg computer geeks on GPX250's wobbling into a carpark.

Comment

Originally posted by cocksnogger4 View Post
                so they are pushing for more stringent testing procedures
                No amount of testing will ever overcome the idiot factor, and the fact that nobody rides in real life how they did during the test.
                National pride should not be a crime!.

Comment

ermm, guys, the stats have shown that over the last couple of years things have been changing... most riders dying or being seriously injured are now doing it all by themselves (no other vehicles involved)...

And now that I have my license, go ahead and make it harder
                  "Once upon a time we would obey in public, but in private we would be cynical; today, we announce cynicism, but in private we obey."

Comment

Ever experienced a car drive out right in front of you, even though you where absolutely certain the driver saw you. Unfortunately it’s not an uncommon experience for us motorcycle riders.
                    But still the safest way to ride a motorcycle in my opinion is to drive as everyone is out to kill you unintentionally or not.
                    You know what you get for being a hero? Nothing. You get shot at. A little pat on the back, blah blah blah, attaboy. You get divorced. Your wife can't remember your last name. Kids don't wanna talk to you. Get to eat a lot of meals by yourself. Trust me kid, nobody wants to be that guy

Comment

Originally posted by Mr D View Post
                      Ever experienced a car drive out right in front of you, even though you where absolutely certain the driver saw you. Unfortunately it’s not an uncommon experience for us motorcycle riders.
                      But still the safest way to ride a motorcycle in my opinion is to drive as everyone is out to kill you unintentionally or not.
                      Or not ride amongst the inbreeds and strictly stay on the track. Speaking of which, where can I pay $100 on my road license for a few bog laps at my nearest racetrack?

Oh thats right were living in Australia.
                      I love two strokes. Because they annoy the shit out of people. ^_^

Comment

Unfortunitely most of the Scooter riders i see around my area are stupid teenagers. I'm 17, but im not going to drive around stupidly on my bike when i get it.

IMO if you are doing something stupid on the road then the chances of being in a accident are quite obvious. As riders its their responsibility to ride their bike responsibly. Although i do think its stupid that they are pinning it all on the riders.

Personally i do think you have to be a hell of a lot more carefull as there are a LOT of idiot car drivers out there that don't really care for people riding bikes.

Comment

well. Madoga hit the nail on the head i'd say.
                          Posted via Mobile Device

Comment

Originally posted by Stratos View Post
                            Speaking of which, where can I pay $100 on my road license for a few bog laps at my nearest racetrack?

Oh thats right were living in Australia.
                            There is a reason trackdays run with 1 day MA licenses. And trakdayz, the mcrc, champions etc aren't making a huge amount of profit from the $150 or so they charge.

You can always do a tuning session at AHG for $80ish on your road license.

Track time nowadays is cheap, accessible, and plentiful.

Comment

+ 1 for Madonga's post and \Micheal/ you should read Captain Starfish's post.

He is 100% correct and that is why we keep getting blamed.

There is a small handful of us that do the right thing on the road and ride using our brain, but the unfortunate thing is 90% of us are just dickheads, and as long as it stays this way we will all be stereo type as dickheads

Comment

Working...
                              X