WA drivers worst at merging

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WA drivers worst at merging

An RAC article (more reporting the findings of a survey) which I agree with completely.

WA drivers worst at merging | RAC WA About RAC eNews August 09 WA drivers worst at merging

Well, at least you didn't post this in the news thread
    Can you help with foster care?
    http://www.perthstreetbikes.com/foru...needed-163289/

Comment

umm. . . F#*k YEH, i didnt know breaking into the gap you wanted was a merging technique, apparently in WA it is.

Went to Sooth Efrika on holiday, my it was a pleasure, turns out they can merge at 100km an hour, 3cm from each other, bliss

140 down the freeway still being passed by other traffic is a new experience too

Comment

Originally posted by GSXRossi View Post
        umm. . . F#*k YEH, i didnt know breaking into the gap you wanted was a merging technique, apparently in WA it is.

Went to Sooth Efrika on holiday, my it was a pleasure, turns out they can merge at 100km an hour, 3cm from each other, bliss

140 down the freeway still being passed by other traffic is a new experience too
        I'd be more worried about the car-jackers than peoples merging technique lol.

Is South Africa really as bad as the media tells us?

Comment

Originally posted by mcmurray View Post
          yes it is my uncle is SA and he still has familey their and they do not go into jberg at all.
          Hot air balloons, the gentleman's escape vehicle.

Comment

Originally posted by Roger Explosion View Post
            Well, at least you didn't post this in the news thread
            WRES^^

Hardly news. Hurr, hurr, my lane is ending but I'll keep looking forward.

Comment

Lol.

But at least people in WA don't speed!
              c o o l s t o r y b r o

Comment

Originally posted by browncow View Post
                Lol.

But at least people in WA don't speed!
                Yes they do they are all reckless hoons thats why we need tougher anti hoon laws an even more speed camera's to stop people dying on the roads don't you under stand. I mean what are you trying to suggest that the police and the ORS has no idea what its talking and completely barking up the wrong tree? These are all very experinced drips under preasure you realise and have had years and years of practice at knee jerk reactions that make it look like they have done something without really achieving anything. Oh wai hang on
                Harvey community radio has a motorcycling show listen over the web here www.harveycommunityradio.com.au ,Facebook here http://www.facebook.com/pages/The-Mo...34691323302991 yes I am the goose that hosts it.

Comment

Oh sorry, I meant at least the rest of Australia doesn't think we speed..
                  c o o l s t o r y b r o

Comment

sigh, this state... it has so much potential... i mean.. look at the wide open spaces we have, the few people, the sunshine (most of the time)..

and still people can't get it into their heads, to merge like a zipper, get niiice even flow happening...
                    comic sans is OKAY!

Comment

Not sure if this has been asked anywhere else, but considering that you can "dob in a hoon" can you dob in someone who is talking on their phone? That would be awesome, coz over here, I see so many people on their phone while driving it's just a joke.

Comment

Originally posted by mcmurray View Post
                        Originally posted by Shogun View Post
                        yes it is my uncle is SA and he still has familey their and they do not go into jberg at all.
                        You can't cast the whole of SA in a bad light cos Jo'burg 'can' be dangerous (or your uncle said so). I mean it is, but I still had a great time there, you just need to bone up on what you should and shouldn't do before you go. It [Jo'burg] is best done with locals if you can.

Had a mad time out at Sun City and at Pilanesberg National Park (couldn't get to Kruger )

I also had a fkn ball in Capetown, very similar climate to Perth and I love the saffers. Good times camping at Cool Bay with mates that were there surfing.

Plenty of mates from PE and Durban as well which, like Capetown, are pretty chilled, just a slightly different climate being on the south and east coast.
                        </derail>

Oh yeah, merging. We can't do it.

Comment

well this article doesn't make Matt Brown any less than a douche IMO.
                          Need a website designer? PM me for a quote.
                          Here are some sites I've done recently - Velocity Race Team | Business Insurance | West Perth Insurance Broker | Labour Hire | Final Trim Operators

Comment

RAC always appears with this bullshit.

They survey 1500 old cranky people in retirement villages that haven't had their diaper changed about stuff on the roads with questions like HOW BAD IS THE ROADS (BAD) (REALLY BAD) (EXTREMELY BAD) (OHHH ITS SO MUCH WORSE THAN 20 YEARS AGO) and then write articles with the opening statement to the effect of "The majority of Western Australian motorists claim to see"..

BLflshdfglkjshdfglkhsdjgsd

Comment

I got through though 1-2 merges daily. Only 1 out of 5 people know they actually have to merge in this points (specially the one next to shelley bridge/ leach highway).

while it pisses me off a little, it isn't much of a safety issue there.

Comment

Working...
                              X