BMW S1000RR USA Price Announced

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BMW S1000RR USA Price Announced

If they maintain the relativity, that makes it somewhere between $17,000 and $18,000 in Oz. Somehow, I don't think they're going to keep up with demand.

BMW S 1000 RR now available for pre-order at $13,800 — Autoblog
    "He who joyfully marches to music rank and file, has already earned my contempt. He has been given a large brain by mistake, since for him the spinal cord would surely suffice." Albert Einstein

Add an extra four or five grand after conversion to get the Aussie price. We always get shafted with markups down here.
    Can you help with foster care?
    http://www.perthstreetbikes.com/foru...needed-163289/

Comment

I just found this:

BMW Australia´s announced that this bike will be available from ´early 2010´, priced from $21,900.

Options will include ABS + traction control ($2500), anti-theft alarm ($505), and a ¨motorsport colour scheme¨ ($765).
      "He who joyfully marches to music rank and file, has already earned my contempt. He has been given a large brain by mistake, since for him the spinal cord would surely suffice." Albert Einstein

Comment

I couldn't notice on the photos, but which light is on for lowbeam? I assume only one is on for low, both for high?

Comment

Fuck my crystal ball is working nicely! Quick, ask me the lotto numbers!
          Can you help with foster care?
          http://www.perthstreetbikes.com/foru...needed-163289/

Comment

A guy I know went to the sydney launch and they were talking 25K (possibly ride away) for the poverty pack. and up round 30 loaded with ESA etc etc.
            Harvey community radio has a motorcycling show listen over the web here www.harveycommunityradio.com.au ,Facebook here http://www.facebook.com/pages/The-Mo...34691323302991 yes I am the goose that hosts it.

Comment

i wonder how close it will be to those quoted power figures.

Comment

I giggle like a school girl everytime I see a pic of this bike... it's teh secks Can't wait to see it at the bike show... even its lack of symmetry is growing on me

Comment

It's lack of symmetry makes it pig UGLY!

I get why they do some bikes asymmetrical but one side of that bike is hot, the other isn't bad but from front on it's fighting the 2009 R1 for the ugliest sportsbike award.
                  2006 Yamaha R1SP;
                  In an interview with the New Scientist magazine marking his birthday, Stephen Hawking was asked what he thought about most during the day, and replied: "Women. They are a complete mystery."
                  Amen, brother. Amen.
                  My nemesis; Barfridge

Comment

I really like the assymetry, I also like that other people hate it

Comment

Originally posted by Hornet View Post
                      It's lack of symmetry makes it pig UGLY!

I get why they do some bikes asymmetrical but one side of that bike is hot, the other isn't bad but from front on it's fighting the 2009 R1 for the ugliest sportsbike award.
                      +1!!!!!
                      Need a website designer? PM me for a quote.
                      Here are some sites I've done recently - Velocity Race Team | Business Insurance | West Perth Insurance Broker | Labour Hire | Final Trim Operators

Comment

Love it, priced well for a Bimmer.

Comment

Awesome!!

Cheap considering what your getting for your $$.
                          Not to bad a price for the ABS + traction control ($2500)

Look forward to seeing the bike!!

Comment

$30k on the road for a European superbike with traction control? Wait for next years 1198 probably..... and the Aprilia RSV4 (does that have TC?)
                            Click here to see my Ducati 999R in the PSB garage... You'll love it!

Don't click here to see my ZX9R aka The Ginger Ninja... there's no link!

Comment

Working...
                            X