Is there a particular hate

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is there a particular hate

So in my gooey gross sickened state, my brain had a little splosion. We all LOVE riding for various and many reasons ... one of them being its fun as hell and so on etc etc

BUT

What is the one thing you hate about riding a bike??

( And no you cant choose cagers or Perth drivers or anything blatently boringly obvious like stupid dicks in cars ^_^)

Is it maybe bugs in your teeth if you wear an open face lid ... or constant helmet hair ... or freezing your ..... somewhat important areas off in a blistering storm.

I have to say as a total noob ... riding on bloody windy days .. scares the life outta me

Traffic lights!
    User contains traces of nuts.

Comment

Speed limits?!

I knows its blatantly obvious but when your stuck doing a speed, that you know the road is capable of easily another 50km/h without starting to be a hazard.

Other then that, the whole gearing up, Gearing down phase gets to me sometimes. Takes me a lil while to get the jacket and helmet and pants and make sure the bikes ready etc etc... I just wana ride!!
      But other than that, Everything about riding is what makes it so fun, Whether your being blown around the road, or its raining, or ur getting hit in the neck and ur visor covered in bugs... Its all in the personality of riding!
      Christianity... It's just one woman's lie about having an affair that got seriously out of hand.

Comment

Speed limits
        stopping for fuel
        work because it gets in the way of riding but also pays for it.
        Harvey community radio has a motorcycling show listen over the web here www.harveycommunityradio.com.au ,Facebook here http://www.facebook.com/pages/The-Mo...34691323302991 yes I am the goose that hosts it.

Comment

After a 800km weekend riding in pretty shitty weather I have to say no hate whatsoever! All good.

Comment

The smiting my licence has received.

Comment

My only hate has been $$$$, I haven't had much money for myself for months...

Comment

cops that have nothing better to do than to pull you over for doing a couple of k's over the limit and then yse any excuse to give you a canary.
                Alcohol preserves
                ANYTHING
                but Secrets

Comment

The condition of some of the roads
                  some of WA's nicest roads are in the worst condition

Comment

Getting ready to ride to work in winter in the rain. Gotta love that extra 15-20 minutes it takes to get ready. Course, the ride itself takes the hate away.
                    Come back Jeremy, it was only a joke.

Comment

Visor fog.

Comment

just starting to enjoy the ride and then you get to work....

Comment

Coming off the bike i would say is my most hated thing it hurts when you hit the road (only done it once and hopfully never again)

other than that anything eles you put up with because the joy of riding makes it worth it

Comment

I have a couple of hates of riding, one being changing gears every two seconds on the 250, it has sufficiently pissed me off enough to never want a manual car again. I hear that it's much more enjoyable on a bigger bike.

I also dislike the fact that all parts are much smaller than car parts, but cost much more, although I accept and understand that it's because they are not nearly at the same level of mass production.

There a couple more little annoyances, but TBH, being able to lane split cancels everything else out by itself, not to mention the other benefits.

One thing I love is being able to pull up at a red light and tell someone off for their driving. I probably do it once a fortnight, and whilst I usually get a finger or ignored, a couple of times they've listened to my advice and apologised. One more aware cager on the road is better than one more idiot.

Comment

lane splitting at a set of lights and you come to a semitrailer full of sheep or cattle and its starting to rain

Comment

Working...
                              X