What happened to sports bike buddies?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What happened to sports bike buddies?

What happened to these guys? They used to meet on Kala rd. Years back i met up with them on my old 600.... they knew a couple of good runs and seemed like good sorts... Fell out of the loop for a while.
    soon to be on the dirt...

Not really sure but after meeting some of them with their five bong smile and idea's on "max hard braking" (their words not mine) i let them be. Considering there is no less than four street motorcycle forums based in Perth I would suggest they have disappeared into one or two of those.
    Harvey community radio has a motorcycling show listen over the web here www.harveycommunityradio.com.au ,Facebook here http://www.facebook.com/pages/The-Mo...34691323302991 yes I am the goose that hosts it.

Comment

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-5uzJVkeaUI"]I'm not your buddy...[/ame]

Comment

lol at that episode i pissed myself.
        Our Father, Who art at Phillip Island, Hallowed be thy name
        Thy Kingdom come, thy will be done
        In the backroads as it is on the freeway
        Give us this day our high-octane premium fuel
        And forgive us our lanesplitting
        As we forgive the four wheel drives, the volvos and the taxis
        And lead us not into gravel corners
        But deliver us from hand-held radars
        For thine is thy leather, thy denim, thy Gore-Tex and thy Kevlar
        Amen ORIGINAL POST BY DEB

Comment

Lots of ride buddy's advertised in Wednesday's Worst Australian, opposite the "Me and My Bike" write up

Comment

SBRN

Sportsbike Riding Buddies Network

Gary Palmer used to run it, I mapped out a few of the rides with him but was unable to attend most rides due to committments.

I still have his contacts at home.
            Atlas Performance, dyna pumps, " your name goes here"

Comment

I sms'd the number that was listed in the SundayTimes and got a reply saying that it wasn't happening anymore, that was ages a go but I still saw it listed in the paper for ages after????
              "It moved"

Comment

Working...
              X