X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tin Tin - Welcome aboard!

Hi Ya all

I would like to take this oppertunity to publicly welcome Paul (Tin Tin) to our team at Prestige Honda.

Paul recently started with us as our lead Sales Consultant and I am thrilled to have him aboard. Paul has a strong sales background in both the automotive and real estate industry. Most importantly he has an amazing passion for everything with two wheels!

Welcome aboard Tin Tin, I hope you enjoy the ride!

Andy

Oh, props to you guys. I had to get a part for my CBR250R (which I didn't know was the same as a CBR250RR) and after Causeway Honda flogged me off the bald dude (sorry I don't remember your name!) there helped me out heaps and the part was less than half what Causeway wanted!

Comment

I'm sure he will do well. All the best Paul.

Comment

Originally posted by cocksnogger3 View Post
        after Causeway Honda flogged me off !
        I didn't know bike shops gave happy endings
        Warning: The above post was probably written while under the influence.

Comment

Hi all, got some big shoes to fill after taking the salesman reigns from Andy, many of you wil already be familiar with the company, but feel free to drop in and introduce yourselves.
          Of course all PSB members will be looked after to the best of our ability, anything you require or if you if you feel like just a general chit-chat Honda related (or anything bike related for that matter) myself or Andy are your people.

I will do my best to update the forum with up-coming news/events from the Honda side of things.

See you out there. (be sure to come say hello at the up-coming Motorcycle & Scooter Show)

Paul

Comment

Hey that's my local Honda shop!
            Should see you there sometime
            Originally posted by Amac
            suck me on the hat you mole fucker, steroid affected me cock

Comment

Working...
            X