Australia's youngest hoon - 5 years old

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Australia's youngest hoon - 5 years old

Heard this on the radio this afternoon and I couldnt stop laughing. What an awesome kid...

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mc0CYSAaAoc]YouTube - The youngest HOON[/ame]
    ZippySig.com

Wow Australian government at its worst. You know i knew something like this would come up, typical fucking cocksuckers...

Comment

Easy there tiger.

Agreed the hoon laws are fairly annoying, but this is just the normal sensationalised ACA bullshit. Plus, its pretty obvious that you shouldn't ride your mini-bike around the local parks... I'd say the Dad knew the risks.

edit: also, that kid is awesome
      Last edited by sven; 22-08-2009, 05:57 AM.
      Ello

Comment

What about the parents ? If the kid is that keen ( 5 yo - fantastic ) then get involved and let the kid ride & learn in a controlled club type situation rather than teach the kid that it's ok to ride in parks or near peoples houses etc.

Comment

Originally posted by hoddo View Post
          what about the parents ? If the kid is that keen ( 5 yo - fantastic ) then get involved and let the kid ride & learn in a controlled club type situation rather than teach the kid that it's ok to ride in parks or near peoples houses etc.
          e x a c t l y
          Ello

Comment

Originally posted by 2wheels4sure View Post
            its pretty obvious that you shouldn't ride your mini-bike around the local parks... I'd say the Dad knew the risks.
            Originally posted by Hoddo View Post
            What about the parents ? If the kid is that keen ( 5 yo - fantastic ) then get involved and let the kid ride & learn in a controlled club type situation rather than teach the kid that it's ok to ride in parks or near peoples houses etc.
            When members of a bike forum start complaining about a little kid riding a minibike around a local park then it becomes obvious that we really have become a grumpy and politically correct society.

It's a 5yo kid having a bit of fun, not hurting anyone. I've experienced some of the older generation resenting people having a bit of fun if it intrudes on their world in some small way, but people on this forum - you've got to be joking.

Comment

Wow.....wtf is wrong with people these days? When i was 5 nobody would care(14 years ago). Now people are just retarded, stupid, both, or just like ruining other people's fun.

She's wearing more protection then the average rider, obviously knows how to ride it safely(enough) and that park doesnt look good for anything, except maybe riding a minibike around on......it isnt even flat enough to play backyard cricket....

And this is why i dont watch a current affair. 60 minutes, yada yada cause they all spready their biased bullshit to try and brainwash the rest of the people.
              Success is nothing more then taking advantage of an opportunity.

Comment

Originally posted by Mungus View Post
                When members of a bike forum start complaining about a little kid riding a minibike around a local park then it becomes obvious that we really have become a grumpy and politically correct society.

It's a 5yo kid having a bit of fun, not hurting anyone. I've experienced some of the older generation resenting people having a bit of fun if it intrudes on their world in some small way, but people on this forum - you've got to be joking.
                mate, if you read my post through, you would have seen that I don't love the hoon laws, but was just saying if you break the laws then don't complain if you get caught...
                Ello

Comment

when i was 12 i had a honda 50 that we took to the local bush and rode around in and the police on trail bikes pulled me over and rang my parents and that was 25 years ago they didnt take my bike but i got a good talking to by them

he has been caught so go by a new bike and go join a club
                  http://www.coolum.com.au/display_lis...=508&cattype=2
                  I HAD A BREEZE UP MY SHORTS AND IT FELT LIKE CHRISTMAS!!

Comment

+1 for people should just shut the fuck up and get over it.

Soon society is going to wrapped in plastic bubble wrap. Banning music or anything that makes any sort of noise as not to disturb anyone.

It's a big ass sh*tty park, who gives a toss if a lil kid is doing laps around it.
                    Maybe they'd prefer the kid to ride up n down their front lawns instead ? putting their kids and also the 5yr old at risk of being hit by other cars or wankers with base ball bats that think its ok to attack someone on a bike just for riding up the road etc.

Comment

There's also a thing called power of discretion, all they had to do was give a warning.

I reckon good on the dude and the kid. The park was empty, there was nothing to cause damage to, she was fully geared, the dad was supervising, she was hardly doing excessive speeds and the ground is a bit softer than road if she comes off.

Sounds like a bunch of cockbites overreacting to harmless fun to me. The "hoons" who are actually a danger to others or damage stuff, yeah, kick their arse, but otherwise, quit being dicks.
                      Filbert on Moto Guzzis;
                      Originally posted by filbert
                      it's like a ducati with the motor put in sideways for people who are too scared of the power of harley davidsons

Comment

Awesome kid, fucked up society.

Don't even get me started on HSE @ work.

Comment

Originally posted by Drasius View Post
                          There's also a thing called power of discretion, all they had to do was give a warning.
                          How do you know he never received a warning/warnings?

It was a bit obvious on his part, people were bound to complain because there were surrounding houses, noise probably would sparked off dogs barking, interrupted the watching of midday/afternoon shows, naps, eating mashed-food peacefully - stuff that old people do.

But it probably would've been a lot safer than taking her to an actual dirt-track, and she wouldn't have gotten up to speed too much going in circle on a small park. Yep, having fun always costs.

Comment

Originally posted by MuNch View Post
                            Awesome kid, fucked up society.

Don't even get me started on HSE @ work.
                            Seconded.

Common sense aint so common anymore.
                            such comment
                            wow
                            many post

Comment

I'm in two minds over this.

1. Great that Dad is supervising, making her wear all the gear etc etc.

2. It is a public park where other kids may be, dogs running around, drug dealers etc etc.

Pretty sure that there are quite obvious guidelines as to appropriate use, and I would bet a chocolate frog (that's serious for me!:o) that it would quite specifically exclude motor bikes/motorised transport - irrespective of the size of bike OR rider. I'd guess that bike could get up to 40 k's, yes? That could hurt if she lost control.

So, it's reasonably obvious that this has happened before because of the presence of the cameras AND the Mayor (?). The council wouldn't act unless it was illegal, so why did the Dad press ahead? Why didn't he go to an off-road area, or even a shopping centre car park? There's plenty of areas he could have gone and avoid this sort of thing.

But NO, he had to assert some sort of perceived "right" on a national TV program to highlight some perceived "injustice" to himself and his Daughter. Without realising it, he has just made us come a little closer to everything we see that is wrong with America, with his selfish an self-centered activity.

Time and place people, time and place. He's a fool, and a selfish one at that.
                              Dead Man's Hand
                              Internationational Porter Protection Group
                              Just call me Pat

Comment

Working...
                              X