Audition to be a stunter!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Audition to be a stunter!

Hi everyone! I am looking for an interested female to be my passenger during stunt shows up at Barbagallo Raceway!! I dont want blokes to apply (the 1 willy per bike rule) Preferred candidates will have the following attributes:
    • Small stature - you dont have to be a midget but the shorter the better!
    • How can I put this without offending anyone...the preferred candidate should have a Body Mass Index in the 'normal weight' range. This is a safety issue. To put it plainly-it is much easier to stunt with a smaller woman.
    • A willingness to try different tricks
    • Be available to practise (i am pretty flexible with practise times but you HAVE to be available to ride with me at the actual stunt display
    • You should enjoy riding motorbikes
    I hope I get some applicants now that ive offended all the women on PSB This is a serious request because the chick I have previously stunted with (sista) will be Joker's passenger soon...I need to find another one! I'll ask sista to write about her experiences stunting with me.
    Here is an example of the stuff we'll be doing:

Damo

cool pics mate, I cand help but good luck. Would be interested n seeing few pics

BTW Your criteria for a stunt partner is reasnoble and valid.

Comment

That looks awesome. Would love to but don't fit the criteria (which is fair btw)
      I am too tall yep thats it too tall

Comment

Some more pics of the 2-up stunts

Flickr Gallery
        Smugmug Gallery

Comment

Dazed & Confused fits that criteria, trying to convince her as we speak.

Comment

damn....I knew being tall was going to let me down sooner or later lol otherwise I would definately be interested
            Last edited by Shann; 23-08-2009, 08:30 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by The Faz View Post
              Dazed & Confused fits that criteria, trying to convince her as we speak.
              Lol u know its funny coz i was going to volunteer her aswell... Then thought against it!
              Christianity... It's just one woman's lie about having an affair that got seriously out of hand.

Comment

hmm wat to say other than damo is a lunatic :o

Naaa in all seriousness-, if you're a chick who loves trying new and exciting things (and not scared to do that in front of a crowd) then i say go for it!

Damo's a very talented rider and every experience iv had with him on a bike iv felt completely safe and assured that he's in complete control. Believe me... there's no way i would have put my ass in such compromising positions had i not felt that way

Don't feel put off by his anal criteria, he's a lanky bastard and as long as you stay still i dont think they really matter- however flexibility does help! so come on girls... hands up! :fans:
                Last edited by sista; 23-08-2009, 08:53 PM.

Comment

Sarah? But is she crazy enough?!
                  :stupid:

Comment

sooo fkn cool. awesome.
                    Originally posted by Red_is_Best
                    hahah I hate it when they do that and you make some noises like you had it done just last year, then they give you that look, like you are a bad vagina owner and you should take better care of it!

Comment

Who's the chick in the first pic damo?

Comment

That looks awesome.
                        I'm too tall, but it makes me wonder how you guys manage to move around on the bike like that.

Comment

Originally posted by Aji View Post
                          That looks awesome.
                          I'm too tall, but it makes me wonder how you guys manage to move around on the bike like that.
                          You're not that tall, PM him and try your luck.

Comment

Id like to audition plz
                            MSN: pinkygirl_999 at hotmail dot com

Can't you tell that this is all just a contest,
                            The one that wins will be the one that hits the hardest!

Comment

Originally posted by polony View Post
                              You're not that tall, PM him and try your luck.
                              I second this give it a go.

Comment

Working...
                              X