ASV levers???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ASV levers???

ASV brake/clutch levers where can i get them please, Thanks.

Motomummy or you want to buy it locally?

Comment

What ever will work out a little bit cheaper. And thanks.

Comment

No idea what the cost for ASV are locally but you would expect to get raped pretty hard if they even have them on stock.

Ok 260$ for a set of pazzo's here at Bikegearwarehouse

And the ASV from Motomummy would come to around 270$.

Comment

I got my set from Motomummy, very pleased with them.
          such comment
          wow
          many post

Comment

Thanks very much, been to motomummy and got them there for a shade under $300...

Comment

Google.
              eGay.
              Anywhere.
              Originally posted by Desmo
              Why be a cunt about it?

Comment

hey, did you come up to me at the track yesterday?
                I'm pretty sure this is the place I got mine from http://stores.sportbiketrackgear.com
                Those who risk nothing, do nothing, achieve nothing, become nothing.

Comment

Hey mate yes i did, and thank you very much for your help...And hope you did ok the other week at the track...Hopefully see you at the next state day...

Comment

Got mine from Kneedraggers.com

Comment

motomummy had a special a while back, $200us for a pair.

not sure what pricing is these days, but you can bet that would be about 1/3 the cost you could get them from a local reseller...
                      “Crashing is shit for you, shit for the bike, shit for the mechanics and shit for the set-up,” Checa told me a while back. “It’s a signal that you are heading in the wrong direction. You want to win but crashing is the opposite. It’s like being in France when you want to go to England and when you crash you go to Spain. That way you’ll never get to England!” -- Carlos Checa

Comment

it's been 200 for a while for asv's, but just a few days ago we dropped them to 190 for the time being. Not sure how long this sale will last.

Comment

Go Pazzo.

Comment

oh hi (gsxcorey being mr motomummy himself, i presume )
                            “Crashing is shit for you, shit for the bike, shit for the mechanics and shit for the set-up,” Checa told me a while back. “It’s a signal that you are heading in the wrong direction. You want to win but crashing is the opposite. It’s like being in France when you want to go to England and when you crash you go to Spain. That way you’ll never get to England!” -- Carlos Checa

Comment

Must be. I purchased a set of ASV shorties from motomummy this morning. They were 190 US/220ish AUS I think. One of the local shops wanted to sting me 410 for a set.

Comment

Working...
                              X