riding without a helmet

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• riding without a helmet

went to the mall, to get a few things from the supermarket... took the bike.
    Decided to leave the helmet on the bike...those with a 250 kwaka, know how that is stored.
    Did my bizzo, back to the bike and after 15mins of trying to unlock the friggin seat to get my helmet off...decided....bugger it and rode off the back roads to my home.

Its was shameful. You know everyone is looking at you as if to say "Why the F is your helmet hanging on the side of your bike blah blah blah

So I stopped- tried again and thank goodness... it unlocked and before I got on the main roads... I had a skid lid on ......

My mate told me she lost her licence for 6 months for no helmet....DID YOU KNOW THAT....

Ride wise peeps...and take the helmet and put it in your supermarket trolley

My mate told me she lost her licence for 6 months for no helmet....DID YOU KNOW THAT....
    um.. no

Comment

sheesh! We're not in California!
      Need a website designer? PM me for a quote.
      Here are some sites I've done recently - Velocity Race Team | Business Insurance | West Perth Insurance Broker | Labour Hire | Final Trim Operators

Comment

Originally posted by nin-jetblack 2 View Post
        went to the mall
        omg get OUT!

Was Courtney there?

Shut UP!
        Originally posted by Melkor
        The Saint is all over the answer like a Saint on a cupcake.

Comment

Lol
          IM ALWAYS ON THE EDGE, ITS ONLY THE SHARPNESS THAT VARYS

Comment

I wouldn't worry mate.

As long as your tyre profiles are ok, you'll be fine.
            Originally posted by Semi
            I ride slowly because I'm a massive faggot.

Comment

Originally posted by rcradical View Post
              I wouldn't worry mate.

As long as your tyre profiles are ok, you'll be fine.
              Correct tyre profiles won't help him if he charges into a car :o

Comment

Originally posted by meathead View Post
                Correct tyre profiles won't help her if she charges into a car :o
                fixed

Comment

Yup, everyone should look at you like a dickhead for not wearing a helmet. It's also the children you ride past in the cars that look and go ohhh he's not wearing a helmet. It's all about the kids man! .... wow i sound old now. lol.
                  Originally posted by darkfibre
                  Just sync the oil changes with her monthly cycle and get all the grumpyness over with, leaving the rest of the month clear sailing.

Comment

Originally posted by nin-jetblack 2 View Post
                    Ride wise peeps...and take the helmet and put it in your supermarket trolley
                    Just wear it while you are shopping, it's heaps safer!

Comment

Come on, couldn't you have just planted your head into your helmet and riden home whilst sitting backwards side saddle? What about the poor people that witnessed this horrific event! I can see an ACA/TT story grinding through the mills right now.......
                      User contains traces of nuts.

Comment

Re: riding without a helmet

Head injuries are barrels of fun..

Comment

Not a good look......
                          Feed 'em to the pigs, Errol....

Comment

I'm sure you could have batted your eyelashes and gotten the nice policeman to help you if it had come to that

Def take you helmet with you though, it does get in the way, but at least no toe rag can pinch it

Comment

speed camera != helmet enforcement.

you have nothing to worry about, law wise.
                              “Crashing is shit for you, shit for the bike, shit for the mechanics and shit for the set-up,” Checa told me a while back. “It’s a signal that you are heading in the wrong direction. You want to win but crashing is the opposite. It’s like being in France when you want to go to England and when you crash you go to Spain. That way you’ll never get to England!” -- Carlos Checa

Comment

Working...
                              X