Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Where to get Vinyl Tube and Vinyl/Leather

Gday Folks

I need to get some odds and ends for a project Im working on.

I need to source some 1mm clear vinyl tubing and a couple of metres of vinyl/leather.

Ive tried a number of places and havent been able to find any 1mm tube in clear.

Does anyone know where I might be able to get either please ?

Thanks very much

H
    Some say he eats sidchrome for breakfast

Some say he only showers on even days of the week

Some say he put an R1 motor in a coffee machine

All we know is he's Hewie.

Doesnt bunnings have clear vinyl tubing? Depending on what sort of vinyl i suppose.
    If cleanliness is next to godliness, why was jesus a dirty sandal-wearing beardo?

Comment

maybe kharn could donate a pair of his chaps...

Comment

Yeah they do but its too big.

I need really really fine stuff. 1 maybe 2 mil ID ... If I can get 1 mm ID with an OD of no more than say 2 - 2.5 mil that would be perfect.

Cheers for the thought
        Some say he eats sidchrome for breakfast

Some say he only showers on even days of the week

Some say he put an R1 motor in a coffee machine

All we know is he's Hewie.

Comment

Hrmm, yeah I dont think they do that fine. Dunno then.
          If cleanliness is next to godliness, why was jesus a dirty sandal-wearing beardo?

Comment

Hewie: I'm thinking hobby shops, they use tubing that small for RC engines. Maybe Stanbridges or somebody might know something.
            For LAMS information and resources - http://www.perthstreetbikes.com/foru...thread-156358/
            For LAMS discussion and to ask questions - http://www.perthstreetbikes.com/foru...thread-143289/

Comment

Originally posted by barfridge View Post
              Hewie: I'm thinking hobby shops, they use tubing that small for RC engines. Maybe Stanbridges or somebody might know something.
              that sort of stuff is normally plastic, but yeah they generally do carry it.

I believe RS components carry some as well, look under cable sheaths and cable shielding. I have come across some people in Perth putting LED's in one end and using them as light sticks

vinyl / leather can be obtained by the m from spotlight if thats what your after
              Originally posted by polonY
              Don't worry about shitting people off. Unless you ride a ninja 250 or a cbr250rrrrrr

Comment

How much leather do you want? I have a few offcuts of two types of cream leather.
                Originally posted by darkfibre
                Just sync the oil changes with her monthly cycle and get all the grumpyness over with, leaving the rest of the month clear sailing.

Comment

Originally posted by barfridge View Post
                  Winnah!

Although I had to fight my way through the geekfest there on Sat morning I got what Hewie needed.

thanks

Dubs

Comment

Originally posted by Dubs View Post
                    Although I had to fight my way through the geekfest there on Sat morning I got what Hewie needed.
                    sure dubs. secretly you loved it, didn't you!

Comment

Hahahah i can imagine dubs rocking up and being assaulted by 40 nerds

Comment

The shop is so archaic they charge for the hose by the foot !! (much like I do)

Boom Tish

Dubs

Comment

Originally posted by Infusi0n View Post
                          Hahahah i can imagine dubs rocking up and being assaulted by 40 nerds
                          I'm imagining it being like a scene from kindergarten cop, with Dubs wading through a waist deep see of peons, with a couple holding onto his legs, being dragged behind.

(sometimes I think I spend too much time thinking about Dubs)
                          For LAMS information and resources - http://www.perthstreetbikes.com/foru...thread-156358/
                          For LAMS discussion and to ask questions - http://www.perthstreetbikes.com/foru...thread-143289/

Comment

Comment

Try a veterenary supplies shop for the tubing.
                              EXPERIENCE: noun: Knowledge or skill derived from actual participation or direct contact rather than mere study, interest, or internet.

Comment

Working...
                              X