X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bimota up for Auction

Wouldn't you love this!

Vehicle Detail - Pickles Auctions Australia
    Men have motorcycles while women have menstrual cycles, you can't talk to either while they are on it. The women's also has a sound, it goes nag-na-nag-nag-nag, biiiiiitch-bitch-biiiiiiiitch!

Repo job?
    Originally posted by Desmo
    Why be a cunt about it?

Comment

Beuty

Comment

what sort of price do these bikes sell for at auction? I see them all the time the bimotas at pickles auctions but never see what they sell for.Id buy one if its gonna save me like 5k on a 20k bike

Comment

sexy
          Originally posted by Amac
          suck me on the hat you mole fucker, steroid affected me cock

Comment

bloody hell doesnt look like those forks have a hell of a lot of travel

Comment

nice lambo too :-)

Comment

If only a DB7 would come up for auction.............sigh
                Now a Pom in Perth :aus-salute: with a DB7

Comment

Originally posted by gengo View Post
                  what sort of price do these bikes sell for at auction? I see them all the time the bimotas at pickles auctions but never see what they sell for.Id buy one if its gonna save me like 5k on a 20k bike

my bet is you would save at least that.... would hazzard a guess at 8-9k saving on a 35k bike (new)
                  Men have motorcycles while women have menstrual cycles, you can't talk to either while they are on it. The women's also has a sound, it goes nag-na-nag-nag-nag, biiiiiitch-bitch-biiiiiiiitch!

Comment

Working...
                  X