R class instructor mandurah

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• R class instructor mandurah

Anyone know one im missing? Need one for next friday for mandurah dpi test.
    Paul MTWA- cant do
    Rocko motorcycle school (now Ricks Motorcycle school- now owned by sunset motorcycle school) can do but wants to charge 3 hours to come down from rocko for a 1 hr lesson and 10 min test ($195). And i have to meet him in rocko and he shadows me down. Plus he wants to see me ride an hour lesson before the day($65). Its breaking the bank a bit.
    IOM/Ride 4 life- doesnt exist anymore

Any Mandurahrites know of any im missing? I had a prick of a time to try and book my test as early as next friday, i dont want to cancel :mellow:
    Motorcycle Instructors thread needs updating

Why don't you just get someone to shadow you?

Comment

got no bike yet unfortunately

Comment

Both instructors I knew are gone.

It can be hard getting an intructor on short notice too.

I know there is a new one, but don't know who, I found my first instructor via the licencing station, just asked someone there who was around, perhaps they can tell you who the local instructors are.

Then again it might give you a good excuse to buy that upgrade ^_^ don't want to waste your booking.
        Friends are like potatoes, if you eat them they die.

Comment

well i did have one but he got the times confused and booked someone else

I never really gave much thought to buying an R class bike without a licence. Im not sure, atleast looking at a private bike, it would be looked too kindly on? Taking their bike for a test ride without the valid licence?
          BTW Jo, I must say there is one Triumph that floats my boat so i should stop giving ya hassle about them...675, that look real pretty

Comment

Since you are young and as yet don't yet have my years of wisdom I will just smile and nod at your beginning to discover the "real pretty" Triumph.
            Friends are like potatoes, if you eat them they die.

Comment

pffft your a funny lass

Well Im booked in on friday with no instructor. Grrrrr more delays gonna have to rebook

Well im a little annoyed. Sunset motorcycle hire/school (rocko) wont take me on. Seems a 3 hour block of riding, including a 10min test in mandurah at the end is not enough. Despite not seeing me ride and other instructors telling me im more than ready, he wants to do a lesson to see how i ride before he commits to a 3 hour block. $250 in less than a week in 2 lessons/visits? yeah....sure.

Again, if anyone knows a mandurah instructor please let me know.
              Last edited by Revelations; 29-08-2009, 11:12 AM.

Comment

just bumping if anyone knows an R class instructor who I can use their bike in mandurah and book them for a 2hr lesson aswell this friday arvo, before i rebook.
                Mandurah instructors are not available

Comment

Originally posted by Revelations View Post
                  Motorcycle Instructors thread needs updating
                  Sorry can only update with info as I get it, what needs changing?? Please PM me.

So I take it you don't have a bike and need to use an instructor?? Why not see if you can book someone from here and use the trip down as the instruction part?? You'll still have to pay a bit as they have to get back to Perth though. Any of the Instructors from Kwinana areas available??

Comment

hey man, im booked in for friday for my r class too in mandurah, what time you going? i needed a refreasher lesson too, and found this guy Ted King in mandurah, called him today and got a lesson for thursday. his number is 0400093624.

Comment

Originally posted by fable_3000GT View Post
                      hey man, im booked in for friday for my r class too in mandurah, what time you going? i needed a refreasher lesson too, and found this guy Ted King in mandurah, called him today and got a lesson for thursday. his number is 0400093624.
                      That's great good luck, does he have a bike though?? cos that's the main problem for Relevations

Comment

im not sure if he has another bike. i got my own so didnt need to ask. Relevations, call him and let us know.

Comment

yeah called ted he was busy.
                          Its ok though i got lucky in the end- found a test on wednesday at 8:30 and Paul can take me for a lesson prior as well as use his bike. Hopefully it doesnt piss down too badly!

Comment

Working...
                          X