Speed triple

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Speed triple

Anyone got the 08/09 speed triple with the arrow 3 in 1 with new triumph map? How is it. Did anyone have it then get a custom map done. Was it better.

Cheers

Pete

Pete, I'm pretty sure that means no....

I've been reading heaps about trumpies and most reviews say it feels a bit more responsive and lively but overall not much more powerful...

I think either arrow option is a good one. Twins under the seat keep it looking normal but then you still get some heat from them....I've also heard the twin arrows drone a fair bit without the baffles in (dunno what your preference is- in or out)
    Or the side mounted single arrow makes the back look weird imo, but i've read the drone is less offensive and the heat obviously goes....BUT because there is less pipes to the muffler the single is louder overall.....

Sorry it all could be BS because I don't own one and have not experienced it except for a couple of ripper youtube vids...

Hope my info is better than nothing....
    I got a fever.......and the only prescription is more cowbell!

Comment

Hi

Thanks for the reply.

I have read similar stuff about the arrow too.

What I was hoping to find out is how better is it to get a power commander and have it tuned on a dyno or is the end result with the triumph map pretty dam close as not to make it worth it.

Pete

Comment

bump

Comment

Pete,
          You should have bought a z 1000 instead
          If you cant fix it with a hammer you have an electrical problem!

Comment

Hello Pete
            I was wondering if you ever got the answer you chasing here I have the 09 with dual arrows and the bike breaks down in 1st gear on hard acceleration I am looking for a solution.
            Regards
            Steve

Comment

Working...
            X