Track Day Information

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Track Day Information

Hey guys ive been thinking about going to one of the track days at Barbagello at the end of the year for some time now.Im just wondering what it is like and if the course is usefull.As i have not been to one your feedback would be great.

Cheers

see the mountain of info in the track/racing section.
    EXPERIENCE: noun: Knowledge or skill derived from actual participation or direct contact rather than mere study, interest, or internet.

Comment

cheers for that

Comment

You've just taken the first step to being a full on track junkie.
        EXPERIENCE: noun: Knowledge or skill derived from actual participation or direct contact rather than mere study, interest, or internet.

Comment

The track is the best place to enjoy a sportsbike. Trakdayz are excellent, but yeah, you are likely to turn into a track day junkie.

Comment

haha well i didnt buy the bike intending to stick to $1.10 at the most.i want to see how well it can be thrown around without having to worry about pea gravel and honkey nuts on the road.to the track it is!!

Comment

do it man! seriously, well worth it, you'll learn so much about your bike with the appropriate setting

Comment

yeah thats the main reason i want to do the course,so i can have a better understanding of the bike.plus it looks like a lot of fun as well.

Comment

A couple of us are going on the 26th of September , maybe we'll see you there?

DJ
                  There are two questions in life.
                  1:Which way do I go
                  2:Whats the lap record.

Comment

Id love to be there but unfortunately ill be in Port Hedland working at the time.Ill keep looking out for one that lands on my break and make sure I attend.

Comment

I have some raceglass I am selling for your bike.. though I do recall a Dave already inquiring with a low price..

PM me if you're interested.

Comment

do it, will change everything.......

Comment

Im doing my stage one on the 26th of sep, cant wait.
                          :aus-salute: Yer thats ULTIMATE :aus-salute:

Originally Posted by lobes89 View Post
                          Yea I like the bike but it's hard to get my foot under the brake lever

Comment

Originally posted by Jacko_89 View Post
                            Im doing my stage one on the 26th of sep, cant wait.
                            26th hey... hmmm how much is it for the day? how do you book?
                            Bones heal, chicks dig scars, pain is temporary, but glory lasts forever.

afterall, a bit of pain never hurt anyone!

Comment

200 for stage 1. search trakdayz in google
                              :aus-salute: Yer thats ULTIMATE :aus-salute:

Originally Posted by lobes89 View Post
                              Yea I like the bike but it's hard to get my foot under the brake lever

Comment

Working...
                              X