Learners permit for R class?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Learners permit for R class?

Hi guys, excuse my ignorance but I have had my re for 11 months and I am now ready to get a couple of lessons and go for my R class. Do I have to apply for a learners or can I just book a couple of lessons and book in for my test now?
    Thanks in advance for any help you can offer.

you need your R class learners permit to do your assessment
    Need a website designer? PM me for a quote.
    Here are some sites I've done recently - Velocity Race Team | Business Insurance | West Perth Insurance Broker | Labour Hire | Final Trim Operators

Comment

You need the R learners to be able to book your R test (the 70 bucks that costs to get the learners go towards the test)

You can get leassons without it though. Your R-E license counts as R learners.

Comment

by virtue of owning an RE licence I believe you have an R learners as per the law change in July last year I think it was??? someone can correct me if i'm wrong.

Comment

so even though you have got the R learners you still have to pay the $70 just to basically book 10 mins for the assessment?

nice money maker right there.

Comment

Originally posted by Viper View Post
            so even though you have got the R learners you still have to pay the $70 just to basically book 10 mins for the assessment?

nice money maker right there.
            it pays for your assessment, yes.
            Here are some sites I've done recently - Velocity Race Team | Business Insurance | West Perth Insurance Broker | Labour Hire | Final Trim Operators

Comment

They should say ''$70 for the assesment'', they just make it so much more complicated by saying you are paying for the R learners...

owell

Comment

Yup, just got my R learners the other day, still pay $70, no test or anything this time.
                http://jupiterstravellers.org

Comment

So as soon as I get my RE licence I can basically ride open class bikes with L's?

That is great if so... I'd be happy to commute on the road/trail 250, and cruises with a larger bike.
                  Originally posted by darkfibre
                  Just sync the oil changes with her monthly cycle and get all the grumpyness over with, leaving the rest of the month clear sailing.

Comment

So as soon as I get my RE licence I can basically ride open class bikes with L's?
                    That is right sir.

Comment

Wow that is the best news I've heard this year. I have been looking around at getting a nice 250 road bike, however now I can finally go get my dream bike straight away. There is enough cruises here (two per week+) plus people I know who will go for rides, and people I'll meet too for me to be satisfied with a year of being a slow learner.

Now just to get R-E! I should do that within two months I think. I been spending at least 4 hours every two days on my bike so it's nearly done. Just waiting on useless ebay chinese people who conveniently 'lost' my payment for my indicator switch assembly, good one. =(
                      Just sync the oil changes with her monthly cycle and get all the grumpyness over with, leaving the rest of the month clear sailing.

Comment

Don't forget you still need a shadow on your 'L's :p
                        Commander Keen and Shady 7/8 are doing the Kiwi Shitbox rally 2016 as the Dropkick Dropbears- donate here to help us change cancer!

Originally posted by Martin Luther King Jnr
                        One has a moral responsibility to disobey unjust laws.
                        . .

Comment

Id pay good money to ride a litre bike straight away. And which mate REALLY wants to shadow me on a 250?!

Comment

Originally posted by SEROW View Post
                            Id pay good money to ride a litre bike straight away. And which mate REALLY wants to shadow me on a 250?!
                            try not to kill yourself straight away

Comment

WHS...

because you can, doesn't mean you should, at least give it at little time to jump on the thou. I guess I can't give any advice as I haven't done it..

Comment

Working...
                              X