problems with us shipping? - exhaust

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• problems with us shipping? - exhaust

i ordered through motomummy for a yoshi slip on and was told i had to add $30 on top of their $30 shipping so i bit the bullit and ordered on the 12th august

Which they charged me $35 (but got the $5 back less bloody conversion fees)

was anticipating 2 weeks (in the meantime i ordered a Traser watch - nice by the way) and got it in 1 week.
    last night i tracked the item and after 18 days was shipped to New Jersey which i think from Texas to almost New york in 18 days

now i am thinking another 3 weeks?

anyone have this problem or did i pissed off Corey
    wanna get laid?

then craw up a chicken's ass and wait!

have had it happen but not often dare i say it
    Every one has a story.....

http://www.perthstreetbikes.com/foru...updates-82338/

Comment

So it took them 2 weeks and a half to ship it? Maybe they didn't have it in stock. Generally, it takes 2 weeks to get to Australia after it is posted if they used the normal postage all shops use).

Comment

how are they sending it? USPS or by a courier like FedEx or UPS?
        Need a website designer? PM me for a quote.
        Here are some sites I've done recently - Velocity Race Team | Business Insurance | West Perth Insurance Broker | Labour Hire | Final Trim Operators

Comment

3. Overseas shipments have a flat rate of 30 dollars for shipping. No oversize or overweight items like rims, sporbike stands though. Some exhausts also do not fall under the 30 dollar flat rate shipping fee, but this is on a case by case basis. These also ship through usps. We will not lower the value of an item for customs purposes and we will not discuss it as it's illegal.
          Gotta read the policies .

Comment

My guess is that it was out of stock. My exhaust took 9 days to get here & that was over Easter last year from Motomummy.

Comment

so you are unhappy at 2 weeks and $60 shipping for an exhaust from the states?

interesting

Dubs

Comment

Im with Dubs here....

Comment

USPS is slow to get here unless your paying for the express services which is about $250 USD for an exhaust.
                  Some say he eats sidchrome for breakfast

Some say he only showers on even days of the week

Some say he put an R1 motor in a coffee machine

All we know is he's Hewie.

Comment

Originally posted by Hewie View Post
                    USPS is slow to get here unless your paying for the express services which is about $250 USD for an exhaust.

Your right on that one!!

Been slugged a few times, but, at least its darn quick...

Comment

Shipping out of the US for various stuff is probably slow right now due to the Global Financial Crisis (tm).

I know shipping has been hard for us to international mine sites because people are buying less... people buying less = ships take longer to fill up...
                      “Crashing is shit for you, shit for the bike, shit for the mechanics and shit for the set-up,” Checa told me a while back. “It’s a signal that you are heading in the wrong direction. You want to win but crashing is the opposite. It’s like being in France when you want to go to England and when you crash you go to Spain. That way you’ll never get to England!” -- Carlos Checa

Comment

I paid $70 AUD for shipping/insurance from SBK ToyStore and received all parts in 3 weeks from ordering. Very happy! That was through USPS as well.

Comment

Originally posted by Dubs View Post
                          so you are unhappy at 2 weeks and $60 shipping for an exhaust from the states?

interesting

Dubs
                          if it was 2 weeks i would be happy
                          i am unhappy it took 2 1/2 weeks from texas to new jersey
                          probably another couple of weeks to get here

$60 i am fine with
                          i am sure when i hear the sound of an aftermarket exhaust, all would be forgotten!
                          wanna get laid?

then craw up a chicken's ass and wait!

Comment

Originally posted by vtecr View Post
                            i ordered through motomummy for a yoshi slip on and was told i had to add $30 on top of their $30 shipping so i bit the bullit and ordered on the 12th august

Which they charged me $35 (but got the $5 back less bloody conversion fees)

was anticipating 2 weeks (in the meantime i ordered a Traser watch - nice by the way) and got it in 1 week.
                            last night i tracked the item and after 18 days was shipped to New Jersey which i think from Texas to almost New york in 18 days

now i am thinking another 3 weeks?

anyone have this problem or did i pissed off Corey
                            mate thats normal nd you actually got it really cheap for postage, I paid 130 australian for postage and it took 2 weeks to get here

Comment

They are subsidizing postage. I remember when I ordered my helmet and jacket from Superbiketoystore, patric charged me $45US he ended up using priority mail which took 3-4 days to get here from USA (it cost him 120$!) Thanks patrick .

Comment

Working...
                              X