This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Importing Shoei & ARAI Helmets

Hi guys, I know there's been many threads about importing helmets from OS and im aware that it is not legal to ride on streets with those helmet which does not hav stickers on it.

My mate has just started an importing business recently and he hasnt got any customers to order yet , so I thought of getting an ARAI Helmet through him for myself. Anyone interested in ordering one?

Here are the range of arai and Shoei helmets he can get for us and Estimated Price including Shipping and handling to Australia.
    ARAI Corsair-v (Solid Color) AU$850 RRP$1199
    ARAI Profile (Solid Color) AU$670 RRP$849
    SHOEI X11 (Solid Color) AU$800 RRP$1099

ARAI Corsair-v (Grafic) AU$950 RRP$1399
    ARAI Profile (Grafic) AU$800 RRP$999
    SHOEI X11 (Grafic) AU$950 RRP$1299
    *He can get pretty much any type of graphic Helmets.

Remember! These helmets do not hav AS/NZS 1698 Stickers.
    It is your responsibility if you get in to any sort of troubles by wearing this on.

Thanx!

Kind of pointless??

Comment

I wasn't aware that your mate sponsored the forum.

That's pretty cool
      Originally posted by Ferris
      I love how PSB has turned into "Dear Martha"

Figure shit out yourselves, retards.

Comment

they are still the same helmets though? Just minus the certification sticker?
        Posted via Mobile Device

Comment

Originally posted by bobinatcat View Post
          Posted via Mobile Device
          That's why they are still ridiculously expensive.

Can your mate get any other bike apparel such as riding jackets etc? PM me if thread is closed.

Comment

lol those prices suck without a sticker
            Riding for Cameron Elliott #52
            1985 - 2009

Comment

Originally posted by bobinatcat View Post
              Posted via Mobile Device
              Yeah, they're the same models, just does not hav stickers on.

Comment

so your mates going to sell helmets to (quite likely unknowing) victims people who aren't going to be able to wear them legally anywhere...

Good luck to him!
                Christianity... It's just one woman's lie about having an affair that got seriously out of hand.

Comment

yeah i realized they're not like super cheap but thought those who rides on tracks might interested in.

Comment

Originally posted by polony View Post
                    That's why they are still ridiculously expensive.

Can your mate get any other bike apparel such as riding jackets etc? PM me if thread is closed.
                    Yeah, he could do that as well. the only problem is If you are getting any japanese Gears (since we are getting direct from japan) the sizing might be different. that is the thing that i am afraid of.

I use Small size jacket in here but back in japan i wear Medium size.

Comment

No they wont be...
                      From what i know, Those that ride on the tracks must have the australian standards on their helmets...

Your basically advertising to people who are willing to risk a fine, or are looking for something nice to put one their mantlepiece...
                      Christianity... It's just one woman's lie about having an affair that got seriously out of hand.

Comment

Originally posted by wannabee View Post
                        No they wont be...
                        From what i know, Those that ride on the tracks must have the australian standards on their helmets...

Your basically advertising to people who are willing to risk a fine, or are looking for something nice to put one their mantlepiece...
                        Not true...I raced without an Aus standards sticker helmet, was in excellent conditon so was no hassles.

If you search these helmets on ebay you can get them a lot cheaper sent to your door without the sticker from the states than this guy can..so i see this thread as rather pointless.
                        Riding for Cameron Elliott #52
                        1985 - 2009

Comment

No they wont be...

oh really? i thought they dont check helmets and that is the reason why ppl importing helmets.... Oh well.... its kinda too late for me to cancel it...

Comment

Holy shit, not this helmet sticker crap again. Wannabee, hush. Go back and read some of Buttnekid's posts regarding helmets.

Evo6- Those prices aren't bad, but he would have to offer some incentive to buy from him, rather than buying directly from a store in the US, because his prices are fairly similar, if not slightly more than what I could order one for myself.
                            If he decided to hold stock so I could try on and collect immediately, he might sell some, but most people on here are internet savvy enough to be able to skip the middleman service he's providing.
                            FTP

Comment

No they wont be...
                              Originally posted by Yagadan View Post
                              Not true...I raced without an Aus standards sticker helmet, was in excellent conditon so was no hassles.
                              I stand corrected!

I was sure it was mentioned somewhere in a racing thread that you must have the 1698? sticker on any helmet that goes on the track...
                              Or was that the Drags?...
                              Hmm... might have to go revisit a few threads...

Comment

Working...
                              X