Your first Motorcycle experience

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Your first Motorcycle experience

What was the moment you said yeah! and started your love/hate affair with all things two wheeled.

Mine was a 100cc two stroke weapon called the mountain goat. Next was the first of the water cooled yz125's.

Watching a mates brother ring the neck of a rd400 and going to 70's street racing in NZ smelling castrol oil in two strokes.

But the little 100cc mountain goat definitely got me hooked on bikes that is for sure.

when dad took me along too look at all the shoney bikes on a teddybear run of 96 i think

Comment

Ev's CBF250. Was enough to hook me for life.

Comment

1973 CT70.

Hells yeah...

Comment

1984 Yamaha SRX 250. Still had it until year before last when I sold it on e-Bay.

Comment

7yrs old and the old man brought a Z-50 home. That was it, there was never any fuel left for the mower after that!
            User contains traces of nuts.

Comment

I just sort of started having an interest from about 15ish, when I jumped on the back of my uncles Yammy 1100 V-Star and he took me round the block a couple years ago is when I got well and truly hooked
              http://jupiterstravellers.org

Comment

Mate's dad bought an XR100 when we were about 12.

That thing was a bit of a tank. Took an absolute beating...huge air, stream crossings, rolling down hills, landing upside down...
                Originally posted by Amac
                suck me on the hat you mole fucker, steroid affected me cock

Comment

Always interested in bikes (more so cars though) but never got into riding them until a mate took me for a ride on his GSXR-1000.....that sold me on the idea of getting my license and my own bike.
                  Automotive & Motorcycle Photographer | http://www.janglovac.com/motorcycle/

www.facebook.com/JanGlovacPhotography

Comment

1983 honda trike 90cc was 7 years old

Comment

I was too young to remember my first ride. The first time I knew was just after I'd bought my mates old spada cos it was cheap. Got on and 20m down the road I was in love.

Comment

Mines going to be a CBR250RR, i hope. I'd love to get one of those, just a matter of saving up money!

Comment

Originally posted by gengo View Post
                          1983 honda trike 90cc was 7 years old
                          Hahaaa yup remember those, too dangerous where I grew up. Remember seeing my mates 110 bouncing like a beach ball down a hill. Trying to see if they floated (yes but not with my mate on it! all got our arses kicked for that)

Comment

late starter

learnt to ride on yamme tt185 when i was 18, 20 when i got my first bike - a might Honda CB250RS :-)

Comment

1972 - Honda QA50, I was 10, The parents were one of the founding member of the WAJMC, started racing, moved onto the xr70 then xr75 and on and on. Today I still ride the crf weekly and the vtr most days.
                              sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X