Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

anyone riding in mandurah this friday morning?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• anyone riding in mandurah this friday morning?

hi guys, i got my r class test in mandurah this friday at 10 30, i just wanted to know if any of you guys will be riding around town about that time, i need someone to shadow me from halls head. ill be ok by myself for after the test.
    thanks

Originally posted by fable_3000GT View Post
    ill be ok by myself for after the test.
    thanks
    Orly?

Comment

assuming i pass lol

Comment

i will do it if u want to risk the fact that i have only had R's for 4 months : / ..... i dont think we would have trouble with police ect...... but if thats the best offer u get i'll do it

Comment

yeah sure GenocidE thanks for the offer, as long as its not out of your way.

Comment

i go for my R's tomorrow as mentioned, but im bikeless atm sorry!

Comment

i thought you were going on friday too?

Comment

yeah i was, but i was able to get it changed coz the instructor couldnt do friday

Comment

Um isn't riding with an unqualified R class shadow considered out of class or un-licensed?

Comment

yeah but its better than nothing, i heard that if you just ride to the licencing center by yourself for the test and the instructor sees you he will fail you straight away, dunno if its true or not but dont wanna risk it.

Comment

well i clean sheeted mine, only had to do 1 0-turn, he was happy. He even said i was a good rider, which was nice, he didnt even have to say anything to me. I was chuffed!

Comment

well done mate

Comment

Working...
                        X