Zx6r :)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Zx6r :)

Hey ive done some research/test rode as well and am really interested in a ZX6R, now the issue is i dont really know a whole lot when it comes to pickin out a dud.

I have found a bike on bikesales.com
    link: Used Motorcycles For Sale - Buy and Sell Used Motorcycles Australia - bikesales.com.au

Its an 08 ZX6R with 13000k's on the clock, its colour scheme is awesome but ive never seen one similar on aus roads, the second thing is that it has (ZX600) is brackets assuming thats the type of engine, which i cant find (found the P and R, only ZX600 i could find with the similar engine is the old zzr600), and thirdly the price seems too nice....

I might just be paranoid so if ya want to bag me some thats cool, but otherwise anyones 2 cents would be nice

cheers

can't see anything dodge about that ad

price seems about right. he's selling it a bit on the cheap side, but then again he might be in a hurry to sell? its a proper ZX6R...not sure about the model....but its definately the ZX not a ZZR or whatever.

the colour scheme i think was a limited edition...possibly had flames on it?....he might have removed the decals. or he could have crashed it and replaced the scratched fairings. If you're going to check it out look for scratches on the engine covers, pegs, levers mirrors etc.

alternatively, my bike is for sale very soon pm me if you're interested

Comment

seems about right price imho

get a police check done on the vin an engine number (as well as a revs check)

get a pro to check it over or otherwise beg on hear for someone knowledgeable to come with you
      Every one has a story.....

http://www.perthstreetbikes.com/foru...updates-82338/

Comment

Originally posted by blitz View Post
        Its an 08 ZX6R with 13000k's on the clock, its colour scheme is awesome but ive never seen one similar on aus roads, the second thing is that it has (ZX600) is brackets assuming thats the type of engine, which i cant find (found the P and R, only ZX600 i could find with the similar engine is the old zzr600), and thirdly the price seems too nice....

I might just be paranoid so if ya want to bag me some thats cool, but otherwise anyones 2 cents would be nice

cheers
        Add-ons aside, that's identical to my dad's bike. He bought his for 12k out of the crate, so 9.8 might not be too absurd. The auto markets suck in the wet season.

From what I can tell, ZX600 basically means its a 600cc, not the 636 which came previously.

Comment

wow..sounds like a very good deal you found on bikesales..

BUT..yes..there's always a BUT..

NOTHING..NO ZX6R IS NICER THAN VBROOM'S..

check out his build thread..NO ZX6R BEATS HIS..*inserts evil laughter*

Originally posted by HotelBushranger
          Talked to some chick today at the village that rides a GPX 250. Wasn't very friendly though, must have crabs.

Comment

Originally posted by vbroom View Post
            the colour scheme i think was a limited edition...possibly had flames on it?....he might have removed the decals. or he could have crashed it and replaced the scratched fairings. If you're going to check it out look for scratches on the engine covers, pegs, levers mirrors etc.

alternatively, my bike is for sale very soon pm me if you're interested
            Correct, it is the SE model. However, the 6 never came out with the flames on the fairings, only the 10. Same model as mine

But yes, I agree, blitz should buy yours!

Comment

Looks great but the 636 has more power and is a nicer bike to ride. Buy vbrooms and ps i think mine is as good as vbrooms but hey thats personel opinion. I do think his is hot.
              Originally posted by shui View Post
              wow..sounds like a very good deal you found on bikesales..

BUT..yes..there's always a BUT..

NOTHING..NO ZX6R IS NICER THAN VBROOM'S..

check out his build thread..NO ZX6R BEATS HIS..*inserts evil laughter*

If you are not growing you must be dead

Formally known as Markvk

Comment

Working...
              X