Levers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Levers

After searching the net for a half hour i cant seem to find levers (wether crg or pazzo) for my 08 z750. Anyone on here found any for there z or know of where to find them any help would be appriecated.
    Cheers Mark

I like your avatar.

Have you tried ebay?
    Work Buy Consume Die

Comment

sure have but cant find my model or they dont ship to australia

Comment

Originally posted by yello View Post
        or they dont ship to australia
        Read this thread:

http://www.perthstreetbikes.com/foru...warding-83231/

Comment

08 Z750 you say?

07-09

Comment

Motomummy Pazzos
            Motomummy ASVs
            FTP

Comment

send Steve from ratedr parts aemail from his ebay shop mate im sure he could get you some hes a top bloke and the stuff usualy turns up prety quick
              heres hi link
              eBay Australia Shop - RatedR Custom Motorcycle Parts: SUZUKI Hayabusa GSXR TL1000R SV650 SV1000 TL1000S, YAMAHA R1 R6 R7
              Kooka
              Brett Lee

Comment

Maybe look up the part number for your stock levers and find out what other bikes they apply to.

It would surprise me quite a lot if kawasaki (or any bike manufacturer) made more than about 4-6 different levers at any particular point.

They'll have different levers for hydraulic vs cable clutch, radial vs non radial master cylinder brakes, and thats probably about it. no point making many more different levers than that...

eg, my RGV can take GSX-R 750 K1 levers (from memory, think its K1)... part number is the same.
                “Crashing is shit for you, shit for the bike, shit for the mechanics and shit for the set-up,” Checa told me a while back. “It’s a signal that you are heading in the wrong direction. You want to win but crashing is the opposite. It’s like being in France when you want to go to England and when you crash you go to Spain. That way you’ll never get to England!” -- Carlos Checa

Comment

Wow thanks guys heaps of info i couldnt find myself. Ill think ill find some now.
                  Thanx heaps Mark

Comment

Working...
                  X