Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Urban riding anyone?

How skillful. Fuck these dudes can ride

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KCy9nrchqFI&feature=rec-HM-r2]YouTube - urban and freestyle trial in Lyon[/ame]
    Originally posted by Rocket
    Hahah yeah, cos if there's one thing that scares the shit out of people, it's a bunch of 60kg computer geeks on GPX250's wobbling into a carpark.

Julian dpoint = legend... love his work.

Comment

Stupid question, but are those bikes the same sorta deal as the MadAss 125s or whatever they're called?
      Originally posted by Dragunov-21
      If you want me to answer a question, I want you to ask one that doesn't put words in my mouth that were never there.

Comment

It's a trials bike. Outdoor and stadium trials is a sport where you have to mount/clear obstacles without putting your foot down. Google it, you'd be amazed what these guys can get over.

They are 2 strokes, around 300cc, like 75kgs, and no seat. It's amazing if you ever get a chance to try it. There is a trials club with an outdoor area in the offroad area by Barbagallo.
        EXPERIENCE: noun: Knowledge or skill derived from actual participation or direct contact rather than mere study, interest, or internet.

Comment

No. Not in the slightest. They are purpose built trials bikes. Usually two stoke 125 - 300 and tuned for serious torque. Pretty much made for exactly what he's doing. The MadAss things as far as I know are like scooter engines in a reinforced pushy frame, not my cup of tea.

Beaten But I got pics
          Attached Files
          Last edited by Syz380; 06-09-2009, 07:42 PM.
          Alcohol preserves
          ANYTHING
          but Secrets

Comment

Reminds me of elastomania
            Free android puzzle game
            https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...TempleOfMedina

Comment

Mad skills
              It was like that when I got here.

Comment

This guy uses Gasgas bikes

300cc 2 stroke bikes ... , would be an excellent toy to have in a big city.

Comment

Abit off topic but this is pretty cool!

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X5VMwLZAz8s&feature=PlayList&p=90384ABA20C B71B8]YouTube - Crazy bicycle skills[/ame]

Comment

Dam their tiny lol. I saw it and thought it's probably a bmx with bigger wheels and a motor(you know what i mean)
                    Success is nothing more then taking advantage of an opportunity.

Comment

Curse his seriously talented ass.
                      such comment
                      wow
                      many post

Comment

Where can I buy a trials bike in Perth and how much would they set me back?
                        sigpic

Comment

UK/England is the home of the creator of Parkour, wouldnt suprize me they have talented riders that do trial riding.

Looks sweet man thanks for posting!

Comment

Le Parkour?
                            The French thing?

Comment

love to get into this sorta thing.
                              anyone know who to talk to about going down and having a look at the local stuff thats happening ??
                              A computer once beat me at chess, but it was no match for me at kick boxing.

Comment

Working...
                              X