Scorpio i900 alarms, thoughts??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Scorpio i900 alarms, thoughts??

i'm considering getting one of these and would like to know what people think of the company, the product and any horror stories.

Cheers guys.

WC
    When life gives you lemons, just say "F$&@ the lemons" and bail!

__________________________________________________ __________________________
    I just caught the cat on my leathers, I guess it's ok cuz "Trouble" and leather go together

Never used one, only heard good things, though. You'd want to, for the money... Not sure about value for money compared to others, though...

Comment

type i900 into the search bar, you'll get a couple of opinions that have come from previous discussions

Comment

I have mine, love it to bits. Motion and proximity sensors work great, alarm is plenty loud and has good range on the remote. Lots of options and flexability in the system.

Very simple installation, no chopping or fucking around required.

Sadly my setup arrived with one broken remote (I ordered two), one email to the company in the states and it was all sorted extremely quickly. Very happy with the purchase and wouldn't hesitate to buy one again.
        such comment
        wow
        many post

Comment

From all reports they are good. Have a chat to Dubs about his SPY 2 ways though
          Nulla Tenaci Invia Est Via
          For The Tenacious, No Road Is Impassable

Comment

Originally posted by westcoastpara View Post
            type i900 into the search bar, you'll get a couple of opinions that have come from previous discussions

Thank you for your comment, please check the post count and join date next time (i know how to use the search function)

and once again thankyou.

I just caught the cat on my leathers, I guess it's ok cuz "Trouble" and leather go together

Comment

Originally posted by WildCard View Post
              Thank you for your comment, please check the post count and join date next time (i know how to use the search function)

and once again thankyou.
              hehe, okay okay mr. grumpy...

thanks for the reminder, my eyes are able to see post count and join date.

but thanks for your concern

Comment

I have the 500.
                gets an A+ from me. Pricey, but having experienced absolutely none of the issues other systems are alleged to have, I'd say worth it.

EDIT: been running the system for a bit over 2 years. Even installation was a breeze to an electronic-incompetent like me.

Comment

you are bored arn't you andy, i have read them all.

are you still in south perth? (it looks like i may have to come and slap you around tomorrow!)

Comment

yep still here but i now has crutches so have a really good wacking stick
                    Every one has a story.....

http://www.perthstreetbikes.com/foru...updates-82338/

Comment

Working...
                    X