X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• anyone been to cullys lately?

and seen this by chance?
    Yamaha R6 - Trading Post
    Having trouble finding a good f4i within 7.5k. Im in mandurah so if anyone has been there recently and cast an eye on the lil yammy by some chance, how did it look? Any info appreciated before i make the trek north

Wait for the F4i....

Comment

I was there about 2 weeks ago and i think i saw this as i was walking in, i thought it looked a little ordinary for my liking but im very fussy.

Comment

patience get the bike you want and you wont be disappointed.

if I swing past the shop then i'll give you a report

Comment

I go past there everyday and stop in now and then. Will have a look on Monday if you like.

D'Art

Comment

If I was in your $$$$ bracket I would have a look at this 2004 gsxr750.

Good price, but who knows about condition or if it still availible.

Comment

Give them a ring and ask the condition, I bought my 05 r1 new from Cullys and found them to be an honest well run family business.

Im trying to remember the name of the son there but it escapes me.

Anyone?
              My mum always used to say, when life hands you lemons "kill mob within spell duration with a soul gem of adequate quality for the mob's level to trap its soul"

Comment

Strett?
                Sponsored by:

Billetta Imports, Motorcycle Panel & Paint, Pirelli, YAMALUBE

Comment

Yep thats probably it. He seemed like a really genuine guy when I dealt with him.( If he is still there)
                  My mum always used to say, when life hands you lemons "kill mob within spell duration with a soul gem of adequate quality for the mob's level to trap its soul"

Comment

the gsxr sold, i looked nto it

thanks guys!

Comment

Went past today.

Looks like it's been dropped on the right with some scraps on the covers and fairing. Looks to me like the bar ends have been removed on purpose (don't people know the weights stabilise the bars?!). Otherwise it looks OK for a bike with 32K on the clock.

D'Art

Last edited by Rob; 07-09-2009, 08:03 PM. Reason: Re-did photos

Comment

you rock d'art pics and all!
                        yeah i rang em aswell. High kms from prevous owner travelled to adelaide from perth twice. And he mentioned the cosmetic damage and that it had been sitting there for 2 months. Price is a bit rich for it. Cheers heaps, PSB pulls through!

Comment

Nice work D'Art, you are the man.
                          Originally posted by Amac
                          suck me on the hat you mole fucker, steroid affected me cock

Comment

You're welcome.

Comment

Working...
                            X