Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ducati 996 Vs Bimota Sb8R race

Watch until the end for inevitable

I can't get vid to work but if you click the title on the video box it'll open in another page

[ame="http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xgb2i_ducati-996-vs-bimota-sb8r"]Dailymotion - Ducati 996 Vs Bimota Sb8R - une vidأ©o[/ame]
    Last edited by Rex Havoc; 07-09-2009, 12:58 AM.

Himalayan Heroes W E B S I T E , F A C E B O O K

Perth Cafe Racers F A C E B O O K

ouch
    Have you won the game recently?? Post here

Comment

Yeah ouch.

Lucky, lucky, lucky boys though... see the fucking drop and the nice big concrete wall?
      “Crashing is shit for you, shit for the bike, shit for the mechanics and shit for the set-up,” Checa told me a while back. “It’s a signal that you are heading in the wrong direction. You want to win but crashing is the opposite. It’s like being in France when you want to go to England and when you crash you go to Spain. That way you’ll never get to England!” -- Carlos Checa

Comment

Darn it I cant view it, crap connection!

What goes bang?

Comment

Spoiler: show
          ^^ dude comes a cropper into a concrete barrier on a very twisty country road and ends up with a 996 running his bike (very very nearly him) over...
          “Crashing is shit for you, shit for the bike, shit for the mechanics and shit for the set-up,” Checa told me a while back. “It’s a signal that you are heading in the wrong direction. You want to win but crashing is the opposite. It’s like being in France when you want to go to England and when you crash you go to Spain. That way you’ll never get to England!” -- Carlos Checa

Comment

The Bim holds up the Duc for about 8 minutes of my life before sliding into the kerb in a less than spectacular fashion.

Comment

Thanks for the info...

And

Ouch!!

Comment

Lol "Just what you need after breaking your back less than 2 months ago, A Ducati right up your arse"
                My mum always used to say, when life hands you lemons "kill mob within spell duration with a soul gem of adequate quality for the mob's level to trap its soul"

Comment

Fast bikes dream twins vid. Before they got taken over buy a bunch of GSXR worshiping nancy boys
                  Harvey community radio has a motorcycling show listen over the web here www.harveycommunityradio.com.au ,Facebook here http://www.facebook.com/pages/The-Mo...34691323302991 yes I am the goose that hosts it.

Comment

Man it'd have to be nearly a decade ago that I first saw that vid.
                    Click here to see my Ducati 999R in the PSB garage... You'll love it!

Don't click here to see my ZX9R aka The Ginger Ninja... there's no link!

Comment

Originally posted by rod View Post
                      Man it'd have to be nearly a decade ago that I first saw that vid.

Hmmmmm, let me guess...
                      your 50???

Comment

Ha ha, no you whacka I'm the same age as you! So that makes you 50!

A mate has that video - I don't think anyone I know has a VHS tape thingo to play it in!
                        Click here to see my Ducati 999R in the PSB garage... You'll love it!

Don't click here to see my ZX9R aka The Ginger Ninja... there's no link!

Comment

Working...
                        X