Fast and furious on bikes?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fast and furious on bikes?

yoyo .. just thought if i could get some info on Bike Movies.. anyone know any cool movies that are based on bikes: similar to the Fast and Furious style.. i know ghost rider was one and Wild hogs but those are more of a cruiser style.. thanks in Advance

Wasn't there one called Biker Boyz or something ?
    I vaguely remember seeing it a long time ago, cant say it was that memorable so probably wasn't that good....

Comment

Not in the style of fast n furious but good bike movies to see are: The Fastest Indian: based on a true story about a kiwi bloke who built up an old indian and took it to the US to do a land speed record attempt. Also The Britten Bike story, about John Britten who built his own racer from scratch. Both amazing stories and very enjoyable imho.

Comment

Torque.
        Crap - but so is F&F...

S.
        Chuck Norris is 1/8th Cherokee. This has nothing to do with ancestry, the man ate a fucking Indian.

Comment

= instant classic

Comment

Originally posted by Sprint View Post
            Torque.
            Crap - but so is F&F...

S.
            That movie's very un-realistic Kinda fun either way...

Biker Boyz wasn't too bad, check that one out.

Comment

Originally posted by Michael/ View Post
              That movie's very un-realistic Kinda fun either way...

Biker Boyz wasn't too bad, check that one out.
              who starred in biker boyz?

Comment

There are no good bike movies.
                “Crashing is shit for you, shit for the bike, shit for the mechanics and shit for the set-up,” Checa told me a while back. “It’s a signal that you are heading in the wrong direction. You want to win but crashing is the opposite. It’s like being in France when you want to go to England and when you crash you go to Spain. That way you’ll never get to England!” -- Carlos Checa

Comment

Originally posted by DC* View Post
                  who starred in biker boyz?
                  Lawrence Fishburne, IIRC.
                  Was shithouse though.
                  Originally posted by Amac
                  suck me on the hat you mole fucker, steroid affected me cock

Comment

Biker boyz has Laurence Fishburn in it i think, pretty lame but good for a look.

Comment

no one big starred in it, kid rock, orlando jones are the only two i'v heard of who are in it

Comment

Yep Laurence Fishburne and Kid Rock.

Biker Boyz (2003)
                        Originally posted by Amac
                        suck me on the hat you mole fucker, steroid affected me cock

Comment

The 1974 Aussie film "Stone"... its really an undercover cop story, but is centred around Australian bikie culture at the time. Saw it when I was a teenager, and have been in love with the old Kawasaki "big Zeds" ever since!

Comment

there's one called supercross, it's only mildly shithouse
                            For LAMS information and resources - http://www.perthstreetbikes.com/foru...thread-156358/
                            For LAMS discussion and to ask questions - http://www.perthstreetbikes.com/foru...thread-143289/

Comment

There are none...no one know how to make a good bike movie.

Comment

Working...
                              X