Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CBR600RR 07-08 std front sprocket?

Hi all,

Its prolly been done before but just need to know ASAP how many teeth the factory front sprocket on the 07-08 cbr600rr is?

Thanks BJ

Pretty sure the standard pitch is 525.
    Just about to order a new chain, just fitted a new rear sprocket, so thought I may as well do the front sprocket.
    Last edited by ozzypatrol; 07-09-2009, 06:14 PM.
    Originally posted by Rocket
    Hahah yeah, cos if there's one thing that scares the shit out of people, it's a bunch of 60kg computer geeks on GPX250's wobbling into a carpark.

Have you tried searching on the internet? You are connected to it aren't you?

I know the vortex website tells you all the std teeth numbers for sprockets etc....
    Sponsored by:

Billetta Imports, Motorcycle Panel & Paint, Pirelli, YAMALUBE

Comment

Originally posted by ozzypatrol View Post
      Hi all,

Its prolly been done before but just need to know ASAP how many teeth the factory front sprocket on the 07-08 cbr600rr is?

Thanks BJ

Pretty sure the standard pitch is 525.
      Just about to order a new chain, just fitted a new rear sprocket, so thought I may as well do the front sprocket.
      I'll be riding for you #52, my dear son, Cameron Taylor Elliott 1985-2009
      2008 CBR600RR and 2010 GSXR750 Track Bikes, KTM530EXC Enduro bike wrist breaker

Comment

16/41 in 525 is standard for AU.

16/42 in the US.
        “Crashing is shit for you, shit for the bike, shit for the mechanics and shit for the set-up,” Checa told me a while back. “It’s a signal that you are heading in the wrong direction. You want to win but crashing is the opposite. It’s like being in France when you want to go to England and when you crash you go to Spain. That way you’ll never get to England!” -- Carlos Checa

Comment

cheers thanx heaps
          Originally posted by Rocket
          Hahah yeah, cos if there's one thing that scares the shit out of people, it's a bunch of 60kg computer geeks on GPX250's wobbling into a carpark.

Comment

Working...
          X