Shui's Thank you PSB + Passed My R class Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Shui's Thank you PSB + Passed My R class Thread

hi all..as title says..just passed my R class test..

although i know that there are already heaps of "passed" threads that nobody really cares about, i really wanted to take some time and use this opportunity to thank everyone who helped out in some way or another from before i got my RE's and during the year after up until now..

biggest thanks to my buddy kev (dejavu) who's taught me everything i know about bikes and more..i wouldn't have been able to experience everything i have on 2 wheels without what you've done for me and above all else, you've been more than a brother that i never had to me..(would have said dad but you're not that old )..

a big shout out to elite motorcycle training (anthony and dwayne) who've been nothing short of awesome in teaching me how to ride as well (as opposed to how to pass a test)..patience, skill, expertise, experience..you name it, they got it..if they can teach a dumbfeck like me to ride, they're able to get anyone through no worries..

huge thanks to all on psb in general for all the help, fun, support, advice given (both on and off the topic of bikes)..special mention to potato, blackfzr, stoneville, vbroom etc for going out of their way for me and for everyone as well..

it's the things that psb do to support the 2 wheels community (like MAD) that i admire the most about this forum and i hope this carries on indefinitely in the future..

so..all in all..

THANK YOU PSB..

Originally posted by HotelBushranger
    Talked to some chick today at the village that rides a GPX 250. Wasn't very friendly though, must have crabs.

Well done! we are all glad you passed!!
    I REJECT YOUR REALITY AND SUBSTITUTE MY OWN

Comment

Congrats on the pass, now stay safe and have fun

Comment

Working...
      X