Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Almost killed....

Hey guys.

I would like to share with you guys bit of experience i had about 10min ago.

I was riding southbound at tonkin hyw and there was a car tailgating me.
    as always I ignore those f*&ers for my own safety, but it was different tonight.
    The car tried to take me over from left side of my lane!(i was at left lane) and all the sudden he turn his steering to right and almost hit my bike!
    thank god to my new 650, I succeed to get this "attack" by accelerating. If I was still riding on my previews 250 i could have gotten killed...

after this incident i was carefully riding behind this car to find out this driver's intention but it seems like he was drunk or something since he kept on driving out of the road. and finally i lost this car at leach hwy where he gone through the red traffic lights. once i reached home i called police and explain what happened. hope this guy get caught and learn the lesson.

oh btw the car was Red Lancer with bodykit Rego 1CET-011
    if u see this car plz be careful....

evo6_tme

Some monkeys on the road eh :/

Comment

Hope your ok evo6_tme, you did the right thing, I believe, dont need dicks like that on the road, causing no end kaos to all and sundry.....keep safe

Comment

What a dickhead, glad your safe though.
        Originally posted by browncow
        Sometimes, I see you post, and I understand what all the individual words mean, but I have no idea what you're actually saying.

Comment

Well done keeping yourself safe! and we hope the cage driver gets a pineapple!
          I REJECT YOUR REALITY AND SUBSTITUTE MY OWN

Comment

hey Evo - good move mate... dealt with it well. Hopefully the police will take up on it...

Has your pulse steadied?

Comment

Good on ya for getting his number plate & getting the cops involved.
              Last edited by PowerStand; 08-09-2009, 11:03 PM.
              I don’t ride to get to the end, I ride for that moment

Hop scotch, skip rope, tunnel ball & football, all the same to me
              If you cant ride it or fuck it, then its not sport

http://www.perthstreetbikes.com/foru...photos-100704/

Battlefeild 3 name = 5th_Eye

Comment

UNBELIEVABLE!!!

Glad you're OK, and good on ya for reporting this "person".

Comment

thanks guys.
                  took me a while to calm myself... my heart was pumping so fast... lol
                  I was angry and scared at that moment.
                  My friend who is a trail rider always says "if u see dangerous car, just break the mirror. Its easy!" even though I thought of doing it but i was too chicken.... and im glad i did not do it...

Comment

Glad you are ok...

I'm scared shitless of this type of drivers.. specially now that my clutch is worn and can only get to 120km/h...

Seems like there is some road rage going on lately.

Comment

Glad to hear your safe, well handled.
                      Hope the cops did something about it.
                      Riding - Living the dream...

Comment

Good work dude.

Recounts like this always seemed a bit unbelieveable/exaggerated to me until one morning I saw a guy take out a pole, mount the kerb several times, swerve over both lanes, and narrowly miss tonnes of people in peak hour traffic, all in seperate incidents. Dunno what the hell he was on. I reported the plate/colour/vehicle/location he stopped but apparently none of it matched up.

Comment

Originally posted by evo6_tme View Post
                          thanks guys.
                          took me a while to calm myself... my heart was pumping so fast... lol
                          I was angry and scared at that moment.
                          My friend who is a trail rider always says "if u see dangerous car, just break the mirror. Its easy!" even though I thought of doing it but i was too chicken.... and im glad i did not do it...
                          damn.. !! good riding skillz on ur behalf.. this is what we riders always have to be alert for.. idiots on the road! hope the cops do their job and get him busted!!

keep alert always..

Comment

Glad you are ok. Lotsa dickheads out there.

Originally posted by evo6_tme View Post
                            In order to do it you gotta get close to him in which case he will take you out anyway. Just let nature take its course on such people. Afterall what goes around comes around.

Comment

Glad to hear you're OK, welcome to Perth.

The amount of people i see turning right from the left lane, running lights, moving over without indicating and generally being dickheads on the road is unbelievable.
                              “Crashing is shit for you, shit for the bike, shit for the mechanics and shit for the set-up,” Checa told me a while back. “It’s a signal that you are heading in the wrong direction. You want to win but crashing is the opposite. It’s like being in France when you want to go to England and when you crash you go to Spain. That way you’ll never get to England!” -- Carlos Checa

Comment

Working...
                              X