Kids bike stuff

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kids bike stuff

Looking at getting Zach a pocket bike for Christmas, and need to know if/where I can get a few things.
    Stabililsers - Can I get spring loaded ones that will let the bike lean?
    Lid, jacket and gloves - For a 1 year old, where can I get them from.
    Cheers!

I can't help you...but just wanted to say....damn lucky kid. Wish I had those opportunities when I was younger

Comment

Kidbikers Australia

http://www.starkidz.com.au/

http://www.leathertraders.com.au/Kid...cb2ecfe0796266

Comment

Perfect, thank you!

Originally posted by Band-Aid View Post
        I can't help you...but just wanted to say....damn lucky kid. Wish I had those opportunities when I was younger
        Me too mate, it's just to get him used to bikes before he gets a dirt bike

Comment

Stutter Bumps are what u want, but not sure will fit to whatever bike your getting him...

Comment

Can you let us know what how you go and what bike you get my son is 2 and i want to get him started ASAP...

Comment

Might wanna see if at 1 his neck is strong enough to hold up his helmet safely. As he will be at more of a lean angle on a pocket bike.

Id go the QR50 Jim. Its what we did for all ours. More upright position, plus you can throttle them down, plus a cutout lead so you can walk behind and yank if he gets a bit throttle happy.

Just my 2c's with change.
              Originally posted by Red_is_Best
              hahah I hate it when they do that and you make some noises like you had it done just last year, then they give you that look, like you are a bad vagina owner and you should take better care of it!

Comment

Lower end of the market starting point Injusa Motocross Thunder Max VX- Kids Electric Motorcycle
                Being an Australian is not an excuse for being dumb and racist.

Comment

Yes you have to watch out for the neck, I am not sure what kids helmets are coming in at weight wise, but given that adult helmets are ~1kg-1.6 on the super heavies you would probably want to avoid anything over 500g. I know that doesnt sound like much but his vertebrae and neck muscles have a LOT of growing to do.

Comment

Desmo, did you look at quads ?

I want to get my daughter a quad or a 2 wheeler for her first bday next month but she cant reach the handle bars on the suzuki 50 quads. Im going to wait till xmas cos the missus said i cant buy her one till then.

Comment

Nah mate, I'll not let Zach near a quad.
                      I hate the things.

Comment

Working...
                      X