No announcement yet.

Best place to buy some Yoshi slip-ons?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Best place to buy some Yoshi slip-ons?

Hey guys.

Have had the idea of what pipes I want for a while, but been distracted financially til recently, and the exchange rate seems slightly better...

Now just wondering, where would the best place be to get some Yoshi TRC Carbon slip-ons for my 08 R1? Ebay? Motomummy or a similar site? I dont mind paying a bit extra for a local pick up.

I'll leave it to the pro's now...

Im no Pro...

Ebay if you want to wait unless Buy it Now..

Other online shops if you want it ASAP.

Comment

I've been looking at the Bike Gear Warehouse site . But I'm not sure what the are like to deal with . Anybody know ???

Comment

Did some research on pipes for my 10 and looked at Yoshi's, growlers, two brothers, M4 etc. Ended up getting one through Mack 1, haggled on the price a bit and they had one on the wall ready to go.

Prices always appear best from the UK. Shipping from the US appears problematic and expensive. UK appeared better in terms of shipping. But can you wait that long?? Not me.

With the pound taking a hamering it may be the way to go.

If not wait for Sun at the bike show when good deals should appear... Looking for rearsets....
        soon to be on the dirt...

Comment

Originally posted by Loneninja View Post
          Did some research on pipes for my 10 and looked at Yoshi's, growlers, two brothers, M4 etc. Ended up getting one through Mack 1, haggled on the price a bit and they had one on the wall ready to go.

Prices always appear best from the UK. Shipping from the US appears problematic and expensive. UK appeared better in terms of shipping. But can you wait that long?? Not me.

With the pound taking a hamering it may be the way to go.

If not wait for Sun at the bike show when good deals should appear... Looking for rearsets....

What you pay thru Mack 1??

US is fine for shipping, fast or slow u choose, u pay.

UK now that darn expensive!!

Comment

I bought direct from yoshimura. No fucking around, no long waits.
            such comment
            wow
            many post

Comment

Originally posted by Cam View Post
              I bought direct from yoshimura. No fucking around, no long waits.
              What was the price like in comparison to something like eBay?

Comment

try SKB Store and sponser

Comment

Originally posted by Steady Steady View Post
                  I've been looking at the Bike Gear Warehouse site . But I'm not sure what the are like to deal with . Anybody know ???
                  i have dealt with them instore and they were great but not via post so cant comment but they are well priced and large range the yoshis they have work out as cheap as ebay prices delivered

Comment

Originally posted by gengo View Post
                    i have dealt with them instore and they were great but not via post so cant comment but they are well priced and large range the yoshis they have work out as cheap as ebay prices delivered

Just bought a pair of Pazzo's for the Buell Firebolt from them.
                    Couldn't be happier, they were even free delivery.

buelllord
                    Women are like motorcycles, they should be ridden hard and kept well lubricated ...

Comment

Originally posted by R1 Yammie View Post
                      try SKB Store and sponser
                      Thanks for that; we try!

Our normal delivery time to WA is 8 days, so you don't have to worry about long waits... As well, we take care of PSB members with better pricing
                      PATRICK A. MCNEALY
                      Superbike Toy Store

Email us at: [email protected]

Comment

Originally posted by Steady Steady View Post
                        Yep, good mob, bought some boots of them - great service, prompt delivery

Comment

Originally posted by SBK Toy Store View Post
                          Thanks for that; we try!

Our normal delivery time to WA is 8 days, so you don't have to worry about long waits... As well, we take care of PSB members with better pricing
                          This is true! Took me about 15 days to receive my goods from SBK ToyStore, but keeping in mind that my goods had to go through customs which took a week to clear. +1 for SBK ToyStore

Comment

Thanks for that! I'm really surprised it took a week in customs! Our delivery tracking software doesn't indicate any such delay; very good to know though.
                            PATRICK A. MCNEALY
                            Superbike Toy Store

Email us at: [email protected]

Comment

BTO Sports is worth a look

Comment

Working...
                              X