Yamaha XJ6S Vs Suzuki GSX650F

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yamaha XJ6S Vs Suzuki GSX650F

I am thinking which of these models i would want to buy when i get my R Licence

I know the Suzuki is alot heavier but i am impressed with what i read on the Yamaha . I do like the more upright riding positions on both these bikes

Any thoughts

XJ6 is a brand new model, not many people would have had a chance to try/ride it yet.

thought of an FZ6 instead? More power, less weight, similar price?
    Originally posted by Desmo
    Why be a cunt about it?

Comment

i will look it up

Comment

MMMM also 600cc same price range

Comment

There is a write up on the xj6n in the latest Rapid mag, 600cc but only 76hp but i guees it depends what you want from a bike as it does say its very torque and easy to ride.
          B19 Oakford V.B.F.S

Comment

Sorry cant help! too hard to pick! they both are great bikes! let us know what you decide??????????????
            I REJECT YOUR REALITY AND SUBSTITUTE MY OWN

Comment

Don't forget the SV650! The GSF 650 is a good little bit, but it is a heavy sucker.
              Christie. 1972-2012. RIP my dear friend. Never forgotten.

Comment

yes i have heard it is a heavey bike but i do like it

Comment

Originally posted by Prot651 View Post
                  yes i have heard it is a heavey bike but i do like it
                  I hav GSX650F and its a great bike.
                  As you said its heavy, and I almost drop it couple of times just because of its weight.
                  How big are you Prot? I am only 160cm and 60kg but I find it difficult to move around only at slope. Are you considering of putting aftermarket parts on your future bike?

Currently It is very difficult to find aftermarket parts available for GSX650F here in WA,
                  and they;re tends to be expensive.
                  the good example is Crash knobs, I've been lookin for a pair for over 5months already but still havent seen a real one yet and they're $400!!!!.

Hope this will help.

Comment

The GSX650F is 241 kilos? That's beyond a bit fat, that's almost a busa.

There's no reason for a midsize bike like this to be over 200kg
                    For LAMS information and resources - http://www.perthstreetbikes.com/foru...thread-156358/
                    For LAMS discussion and to ask questions - http://www.perthstreetbikes.com/foru...thread-143289/

Comment

yeah i got the fz6n and it is great as an all round bike. 19.5 ltr tank comfey seat,still handles great in the country or in the city. good smooth power with plenty low down.
                      IM ALWAYS ON THE EDGE, ITS ONLY THE SHARPNESS THAT VARYS

Comment

im 5"10 86kg WAS 95kg but been on a diet lol

What horsepower is the GSX650F . Did not know the Yamaha was 76HP as it does not seem to mention it

Comment

Although i am not after a bike that will break land speed records but then hey it must have a bit of get up and go

Comment

From what I can see from googling, it's about 85hp.
                            Take that with a gran of salt though.
                            Originally posted by Amac
                            suck me on the hat you mole fucker, steroid affected me cock

Comment

The fz6n seems a better bike for about the same price

Comment

Working...
                              X