Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why are you going to the Perth Bike show?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why are you going to the Perth Bike show?

Feel free to vote on more than one.

I have no commercial interest but would like to see the PSB expectations of the bike show.

Well I blew this Poll, I cant find the delete button? well post away then
    Last edited by PowerStand; 10-09-2009, 04:54 PM. Reason: Tried to delete to repost poll
    I don’t ride to get to the end, I ride for that moment

Hop scotch, skip rope, tunnel ball & football, all the same to me
    If you cant ride it or fuck it, then its not sport

http://www.perthstreetbikes.com/foru...photos-100704/

Battlefeild 3 name = 5th_Eye

I know it's gonna be shit (from previous experience) but I got nothing better to do this weekend.

Comment

Originally posted by IPIT View Post
      I know it's gonna be shit (from previous experience) but I got nothing better to do this weekend.
      I think you will be presently surprised having seen the setup today.

Comment

to see my new bike

Comment

I am mainly going to the bike show representing PSB and to support the MAD Ride as a ride marshall and of course have a look at all the good gear and latest bikes and everything to with bikes whilst Im there
          DOCWA

Comment

I'm going to look at some bieks!!!
            Originally posted by Koola
            Someone sig this.

Comment

Well i've never been to one before, will be interesting to see some of the new bikes and gear around. Only recently got into riding/motorcycles (Last month or so), i think it will be interesting!

Will be going on sunday as its the only day i have free, hopefully the weather isnt too bad...

Comment

I'm too much of a conformist to break off from the ride early.

Comment

Originally posted by nath View Post
                  I think you will be presently surprised having seen the setup today.
                  you give me hope. we'll see

Comment

Apart from the fact I would walk on hot coals to look at and be surrounded by motorcycles, I believe if we dont support events such as these they will disappear and then we will have to put up with whining whingy arseholes complaining about not having any events here instead of whinging about how crap the events are.

The best way to improve anything is from within not from outside throwing rocks.
                    They hung a sign up in our town "If you live it up, you won't live it down"-Tom Waits

Comment

yeah I agree completely but there's another side to the coin as well which seems to happen in Perth (a lot). We support mediocrity all the time and don't always vote with our feet. Businesses/promoters/owners get complacent and don't try to improve. In some cases it's a catch 22 I know.

Comment

Originally posted by Michael/ View Post
                        Well i've never been to one before, will be interesting to see some of the new bikes and gear around. Only recently got into riding/motorcycles (Last month or so), i think it will be interesting!

Will be going on sunday as its the only day i have free, hopefully the weather isnt too bad...
                        +1

Comment

why am i going? I'm not, I"M FUCKING STUCK AT WORK!
                          "I think she's kinda sweet...but she makes her living catching cum in her mouth and i'm sensing that's a problem with you"

Comment

Originally posted by rharris View Post
                            to see my new bike
                            ^^^This

Originally posted by Dazza996 View Post
                            I am mainly going to the bike show representing PSB and to support the MAD Ride as a ride marshall and of course have a look at all the good gear and latest bikes and everything to with bikes whilst Im there
                            ^^^That

Originally posted by chew View Post
                            Apart from the fact I would walk on hot coals to look at and be surrounded by motorcycles, I believe if we dont support events such as these they will disappear and then we will have to put up with whining whingy arseholes complaining about not having any events here instead of whinging about how crap the events are.

The best way to improve anything is from within not from outside throwing rocks.
                            ^^^And the other.

& I've arranged to meet some of the PSB folks that I've only ever met in cyberspace.
                            aka Matt
                            RB 2 11

Comment

To drool!!!
                              I REJECT YOUR REALITY AND SUBSTITUTE MY OWN

Comment

Working...
                              X