Yzf-r125?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yzf-r125?

Just came back from a month in poland and while there I saw this bike almost every day on my way to krako'w.

At first i saw it from across the road and thought it to be an r6 or a weird hybrid r1.
    then i got closer and saw its size

I reckon it looks pretty good, miles better then the cbr125 and on par with most other 250's

and for something different, this thing was cruising the square near one f the major shopping centres in krako'w

the whole time i saw that thing, i expected it to bust out some futuristic weaponry and go sick

any pics?
    Every one has a story.....

http://www.perthstreetbikes.com/foru...updates-82338/

Comment

sorry, justg edited my post...stupd me used the wrong links for the pics

Comment

sweet lookin bike, would have loved that on my r-e
        Every one has a story.....

http://www.perthstreetbikes.com/foru...updates-82338/

Comment

About a year or 2 ago two wheels did an article on it. But it was never gonna come to australia. They have way more smaller bikes in europe. Even 50cc bikes that look like small sports bikes.
          Those who risk nothing, do nothing, achieve nothing, become nothing.

Comment

What is that Justus thing and what does it do?
            I assume its some kind of police monitor thing so they can sit behind a desk and eat donuts rather than stand around in public.

Comment

Oh man, that baby R1 - so much want... and at first I thought the Justus Box was a bomb-disposal unit or something...

I'm guessing just mobile surveillance...
              Originally posted by Dragunov-21
              If you want me to answer a question, I want you to ask one that doesn't put words in my mouth that were never there.

Comment

theres one at the Bike show today...

Comment

TZR50 TZR

YZF-R125 2009 Yamaha YZF-R125

YZF-R125 Race Rep 2009 Yamaha YZF-R125 Team Yamaha Race Replica - The fast track to the Rossi experience

Comment

and for the squiidds

Comment

This bike is in australia i saw it at the show today.
                      Our Father, Who art at Phillip Island, Hallowed be thy name
                      Thy Kingdom come, thy will be done
                      In the backroads as it is on the freeway
                      Give us this day our high-octane premium fuel
                      And forgive us our lanesplitting
                      As we forgive the four wheel drives, the volvos and the taxis
                      And lead us not into gravel corners
                      But deliver us from hand-held radars
                      For thine is thy leather, thy denim, thy Gore-Tex and thy Kevlar
                      Amen ORIGINAL POST BY DEB

Comment

i saw this bike at yamaha joondalup yesterday..i had to look twice at first then realized it was a 125..
                        must say its a really good looking bike much better than the other brands on offer in the 125 class atm..
                        it looks like a r6 at passing glance..but further inspection reveals otherwise..
                        i wonder what the thing go,s like....still all pose and no power i guess..

im renaming this bike the.... R1.25.......heheh,sounds like a insulation batt rating eh

i reckon a 250 version would be a winner...

Comment

Originally posted by Seznid View Post
                          What is that Justus thing and what does it do?
                          It dispenses Justusice.

You know the bike's an epic single cylinder 125, right? 11 ball tearing, tyre shredding kW. Then again... it is the prettiest of the current Rx series.
                          Last edited by Wilson; 14-09-2010, 01:38 PM.
                          Insert witty comment here

Comment

This bike is in Melbourne too. Bikez.com gives it 79.5/100, in comparison, they give the Ninja 250r (or whatever it is supposed to be called in Aus) a 60.9/100. It has 11kw to the ninja's 24kw, but it has some 50 kilos less weight!

It also has a proper Deltabox frame as opposed to the 20 year old twin cradle on the 'ninja', decent brakes and suspension and much better looks.

If you are in the market for a learner legal bike in WA, and prepared to sacrifice some extra ponies for some style and handling - this is your bike.

(Of course, if you're doing you're year on a 250 on anything other than a bunky old crapbox you can run into the ground and throw away afterward you're wasting money, so skip this bike and go buy a $1500 gpx.)
                            The Twitter

Comment

I'd prefer to spend almost half the price on a new cbr125.
                              Drink all day, play all night,
                              Let's get it poppin'.
                              I'm on my Yammie, bitch!

Comment

Working...
                              X