My show opinion

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My show opinion

so just went.... first bike show i have been to. not as good i expected.
    just wanted to know other peoples opinions and give others that have not been, some idea of what to expect. PARKINGS a bitch 4.20 an hr at the pcc and 3.20 on the side of the road for an hr. just sold my bike so couldnt take avantage of the free bike parking.
    over all okay first experience i guess some great bikes. did not see the new BMW though was that on show some where else? only saw the BMW SP. some other great bikes on display and good info and gear available aswell.

Layzie

I had a good time, yeah the S1000R was at the BMW stall, lots of purdy bikes to look at and lots of gear to buy, made a few contacts that will come in handy later as well so that's also good.
    http://jupiterstravellers.org

Comment

havnt been before but am looking forward to going on sunday after the ride

Comment

Yea the S1000RR was orright....cept the headlights...WTF? One round one...and the other slanted. Made no sense to me..shame, other than that the bike was very nice.
        Originally posted by Red_is_Best
        hahah I hate it when they do that and you make some noises like you had it done just last year, then they give you that look, like you are a bad vagina owner and you should take better care of it!

Comment

I liked the S1000R apart from the fact the headlights make it look as though its had a stroke ... mind outa the gutter people.

PSB stand was the show stealer.
          07 MV F41000R
          09 Blazing orange Speed Triple
          07 CBR 600RR trackbike
          sigpic http://www.ozspeedphotography.com/

Comment

Originally posted by Fastgirl View Post
            Yea the S1000RR was orright....cept the headlights...WTF? One round one...and the other slanted. Made no sense to me..shame, other than that the bike was very nice.
            Plus wasn't too fond of the odd fairings, but meh, im sure it goes well...

Comment

My ugly ex went well.
              Still couldn't stand to look whilst I was riding her.

Comment

I'll be there first thing in the morning. That is stupidly expensive for car parking. I was going to drive but I'll ride or take the bus like a loser.
                EXPERIENCE: noun: Knowledge or skill derived from actual participation or direct contact rather than mere study, interest, or internet.

Comment

I just went. I agree with the BMW comments...ughh. Got a good quote from InsureMyRide. Sat on a few nice bikes. Was personally disappointed at the amount of accessories for sale. Only RangerOutdoors had rain overpants for sale. The bikes at the PSB stand did steal the show though!

Comment

Was not too bad..... enjoyed the BMW and the Victory (even though i didnt know it was from polaris!!!)

Got some PSB gear from Dubs.... larger than life. Got some spidi boots.... lets now pray i get out this weekend.

Great looking stand PSB!

Always good to see a desmo in the flesh.

See you at MAD

soon to be on the dirt...

Comment

Originally posted by Desmogod View Post
                      My ugly ex went well.
                      Still couldn't stand to look whilst I was riding her.

Comment

^^^^

Hope there's some good stuff for sale, I need some new boots....

Comment

I want pics of the MAD bike...... make it happen.
                          EXPERIENCE: noun: Knowledge or skill derived from actual participation or direct contact rather than mere study, interest, or internet.

Comment

I'm taking my sons tomorrow. Will park it at South st and catch the train from there. Fukk trying to park in the city.....
                            Christie. 1972-2012. RIP my dear friend. Never forgotten.

Comment

Make sure you guys all come talk to the blonde cameraman wearing the On Two Wheels shirt I might wear my new PSB jacket tomorrow.
                              http://jupiterstravellers.org

Comment

Working...
                              X