Victory and Polaris?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Victory and Polaris?

Have seen a Victory in the flesh after seeing them in bike mags for some time.

Had a closer look at the 100 cubic inch motor, which looked unreal, to realise the bike has a 'polaris' just under the name badge.....

I feel a little dirty now....

Did anyone else pick up that its made by the same company that makes the mercedes of farm buggies?

soon to be on the dirt...

hey

my dads best mate has a victory hammer custom, and i have to give it to the boys at victory, they make a damn fine bike. he bought it while on holiday in melbourne, and is the only 1 in WA, there are 10 australia wide. wasnt cheap, but worth every dollar, and ya can here it a mile away with the aftermarket exhaust on it

Comment

This is nothing new. They have never made any secret that they ar ea subsidery of polaris. Much prettier than Harley's IMO.
      Can you help with foster care?
      http://www.perthstreetbikes.com/foru...needed-163289/

Comment

Originally posted by Loneninja View Post

In Perth?, Where?
        National pride should not be a crime!.

Comment

Originally posted by Lynx_250 View Post
          my dads best mate has a victory hammer custom, and i have to give it to the boys at victory, they make a damn fine bike. he bought it while on holiday in melbourne, and is the only 1 in WA
          Is that the blue one? I saw one on the road in Midland a few weeks back

Comment

Originally posted by Loneninja View Post

Had a closer look at the 100 cubic inch motor, which looked unreal, to realise the bike has a 'polaris' just under the name badge.....

I feel a little dirty now....

Did anyone else pick up that its made by the same company that makes the mercedes of farm buggies?

Common knowledge they haven't kept it quiet, they have actually used in mags and the like to say hey we are not some mickey mouse kit bike fly by night company we have a proper engineering team and corporation behind us.
            Harvey community radio has a motorcycling show listen over the web here www.harveycommunityradio.com.au ,Facebook here http://www.facebook.com/pages/The-Mo...34691323302991 yes I am the goose that hosts it.

Comment

blue is the one of the standard colours for the stock Hammer. This one has black and white tribal paint work.

Here's a link to the site for the custom
              Victory Motorcycles : 2009 Models : Ness Series : Cory Ness Jackpot : Overview

Comment

Working...
              X