Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I'm impressed! Go PSB!

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • I'm impressed! Go PSB!

    So I just got back from the bike show, did a couple of laps, had to go tonight coz I'm working the next two days (and yes that does mean I'm one of the losers that will NOT be doing the MAD ride )

    I just wanted to say that, the show is much better than I was expecting!

    Everyone was talking about it like shit and I went and there was heaps of cool things there, couple of really nice choppers, all the major brands were there, the BMW S1000RR look awesome in the flesh, the new triumph sounded sweet, so did this mental chopper out near the Kriega stand (oh did I mention I got an R25 and a US-10? )

    And I got almost all the way around and realised that the centre of attention of the day was the PSB stand! All those hotties and there were some nice girls too (I'm not gay....I swear!) And the bikes looked fuckin awesome!

    Really great job guys! Obviously no-one knows me, but it was good to see a few of the PSB celebs walking around on the "PSB Red" Carpet!

    So were you disappointed with the show? Or impressed like me?
    I got a fever.......and the only prescription is more cowbell!

  • #2
    The show definitely exceeded my expectations. I entered begrudgingly (I was enjoying my M.A.D. volunteering a bit too much, and they made me take a break), and I'm glad I did. The displays were great, and PSB's profile and positioning couldn't have been bettered. Good set-out for the whole expo, not too crowded (although who knows what the weekend is going to be like...) Considering all the displays, info, stuff on sale - and some genuine bargains to had - plus the stunt shows, the $15 entry fee is absoutely worth it.
    https://parodieslost.blog/

    Comment


    • #3
      Glad you had fun.

      http://www.perthstreetbikes.com/foru...er-show-90533/

      Comment


      • #4
        Sorry did you put that link there because I posted in the wrong section?
        I got a fever.......and the only prescription is more cowbell!

        Comment


        • #5
          good to see some positive feedback coming out...glad yas enjoyed it
          makes a change from all the snivelling whiny never good enuff feedback...
          just remember theres lots of peeps that give up thier time / family / life..
          to volunteer an help out behind the scenes...and without these peeps
          little old perth wouldnt have shows like this..

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by Roady View Post
            good to see some positive feedback coming out...glad yas enjoyed it
            makes a change from all the snivelling whiny never good enuff feedback...
            just remember theres lots of peeps that give up thier time / family / life..
            to volunteer an help out behind the scenes...and without these peeps
            little old perth wouldnt have shows like this..
            :fans:

            Here Here!

            It really annoys me too, hearing everyone whingeing about how "gay" it is and thats why they're not going next year.....That is exactly why they get worse. Why can't people go and appreciate what it take to get all that awesomeness in the same place and realise for the awesomeness to improve to orgasmatronic levels, it needs loyal support.
            If you wanna bag it, so be it, but don't stop showing up, thats when it'll all go bad.

            I wish I wasn't working this weekend.....
            I got a fever.......and the only prescription is more cowbell!

            Comment


            • #7
              ye nice showing of PSB shirts down there today, didn't have chance to chat to anyone at the stand cos i was being dragged around by dad lol, noticed sum of the bikes owned by our members, there are some seriously awesome machines there guys!

              AND THE MAD BIKE LOOKS FRIGIN AWSOME!!!!!!!!!!!! and yes the babe sat on it was mouth watering also!!!
              Our Father, Who art at Phillip Island, Hallowed be thy name
              Thy Kingdom come, thy will be done
              In the backroads as it is on the freeway
              Give us this day our high-octane premium fuel
              And forgive us our lanesplitting
              As we forgive the four wheel drives, the volvos and the taxis
              And lead us not into gravel corners
              But deliver us from hand-held radars
              For thine is thy leather, thy denim, thy Gore-Tex and thy Kevlar
              Amen ORIGINAL POST BY DEB

              Comment


              • #8
                yeah i agree.

                PSB was the highlight and talking to dubs and getting the run down on his buke was pretty damn sweet.

                cheers for the effort put in guys.

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by PBF View Post
                  yeah i agree.

                  PSB was the highlight and talking to dubs and getting the run down on his buke was pretty damn sweet.

                  cheers for the effort put in guys.
                  x2, and well done, the PSB stand out shone most manufactures stands
                  I don’t ride to get to the end, I ride for that moment

                  Hop scotch, skip rope, tunnel ball & football, all the same to me
                  If you cant ride it or fuck it, then its not sport

                  http://www.perthstreetbikes.com/foru...photos-100704/

                  Battlefeild 3 name = 5th_Eye

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Loved the PSB stand. Nice to see the usual suspects plus the R1 and finally see Dubs Busa. Had a good old wander around and picked up some cheap but good frame sliders from Rilusi. Oh and of course the winning ticket.
                    Stunts were a good show.

                    Positive criticism for the show organisers would be to approach more exhibitors to fill the place out. Always seems to fall short on stalls for extras like jackets, boots and bits for the bikes.

                    I know there were a few stores selling gear, but not much of a range. Just my gripe.
                    Other than that I think the PSB/M.A.D. display was absolutely amazing, best there by a mile. Amazing work peeps, you should all be proud.
                    Originally posted by Abuse this
                    Get a load of this pussy, he wouldn't travel back in time to murder a baby.

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Can't fkn wait! I'll be there on SUNDAEY!

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by mekon View Post
                        Positive criticism for the show organisers would be to approach more exhibitors to fill the place out. Always seems to fall short on stalls for extras like jackets, boots and bits for the bikes.

                        I know there were a few stores selling gear, but not much of a range. Just my gripe.
                        Other than that I think the PSB/M.A.D. display was absolutely amazing, best there by a mile. Amazing work peeps, you should all be proud.

                        As someone who knows what goes on behind the scenes. Most fo the exhibitors pay for space...and with the economic downturn, a lot of businesses simply wouldnt have been able to outlay the $$$ to be there. I dont know the cost per square metre to be at the show...but for a small business perhaps struggling...it simply wouldnt have been an option. Even though the exposure would be tremendous...but that doesnt always translate to sales. Paying for Staff also to man the display + moving merchandise all adds up at the end of the day.
                        The promoters of the bike show have done an awesome job and have definately improved on the last show. Especially in todays economic climate.
                        Originally posted by Red_is_Best
                        hahah I hate it when they do that and you make some noises like you had it done just last year, then they give you that look, like you are a bad vagina owner and you should take better care of it!

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          I only had a wuick walk around but lots of nice things on display. Spent 98.6% of time at the MAD stand convincing people I had sold them the winning ticket You definitely couldnt miss the PSB stand tho. Definitely had the most presence at the show and the most amount of natural awesomeness crammed into once space Great job guys

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Originally posted by Fastgirl View Post
                            As someone who knows what goes on behind the scenes. Most fo the exhibitors pay for space...and with the economic downturn, a lot of businesses simply wouldnt have been able to outlay the $$$ to be there. I dont know the cost per square metre to be at the show...but for a small business perhaps struggling...it simply wouldnt have been an option. Even though the exposure would be tremendous...but that doesnt always translate to sales. Paying for Staff also to man the display + moving merchandise all adds up at the end of the day.
                            The promoters of the bike show have done an awesome job and have definately improved on the last show. Especially in todays economic climate.
                            ^^heed this^^ The longer term benefits are impossible to measure and I think any exhibitor would just be happy to break even. And I'm not just saying that cos it's the missus..

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Is there any chance SOMEONE could post up some pics of the stand??


                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X